Ambedkar On Mk Gandhi

maverick23

Gandhi himself is a boot licker of British... and Nehru is worst than that.

I dont have much knowledge on Ambedkar.

ambedkar contribution to indian independence is rarely mentioned...endukante he was member of british council...look what he wrote to british at time of Britan declaring independence...

All me to say that the British have a moral responsibility towards the scheduled castes. They may have moral responsibilities towards all minorities. But it can never transcend the moral responsibility which rests on them in respect of the untouchables. It is a pity how few Britishers are aware of it and how fewer are prepared to discharge it. British rule in India owes its very existence to the help rendered by the untouchables. Many Britishers think that India was conquered by the Clives, Hastings, Coots and so on. Nothing can be a greater mistake. India was conquered by an army of Indians and the Indians who formed the army were all untouchables. British rule in India would have been impossible if the untouchables had not helped the British to conquer India. Take the Battle of Plassey which laid the beginning of British rule or the battle of Kirkee which completed the conquest of India. In both these fateful battles the soldiers who fought for the British were all untouchables...

ambedkar contribution to indian independence is rarely mentioned...endukante he was member of british council...look what he wrote to british at time of Britan declaring independence...

All me to say that the British have a moral responsibility towards the scheduled castes. They may have moral responsibilities towards all minorities. But it can never transcend the moral responsibility which rests on them in respect of the untouchables. It is a pity how few Britishers are aware of it and how fewer are prepared to discharge it. British rule in India owes its very existence to the help rendered by the untouchables. Many Britishers think that India was conquered by the Clives, Hastings, Coots and so on. Nothing can be a greater mistake. India was conquered by an army of Indians and the Indians who formed the army were all untouchables. British rule in India would have been impossible if the untouchables had not helped the British to conquer India. Take the Battle of Plassey which laid the beginning of British rule or the battle of Kirkee which completed the conquest of India. In both these fateful battles the soldiers who fought for the British were all untouchables...

Agree. But ahh time lo scheduled castes valla situation papam mari bad ga undey. untouchability, not allowing to temples ivvi thappu. Ambi will be god for them without second thought.

upto 1 point he may taking British help for his people. we all have to agree that all these guys are politicians just like present fellows, but ippudu unnantha daridram mind appatlo vallaki ledhu.

even i support british coming and ruling india upto 1 stage. what they did to our country annadhi people have to go to some library and read the ole news papers and books.

padhakala reservations/ ambedhkar/sc medha pade mundhu koncham research cheyyandi.. I watched few documentaries in youtube and read some books. they r treated worst even in present society....I asked a frnd of mine why he need reservation when his family is above middle class...his answer is simple...he will for go the reservation if the society starts treating him like OC.May be in metro cities u dont see it much....but it is still there in town and villages. Villages lo ayithe inka cheppakarledhu valla illu oorlo yekkada untayo.social media vachaka yevaru padithe vallu yedho okati anesthunnaru...konchamina research chesi matladali ...aa amtram kooda cheyyaka pothe inka chadhuvukoni use yenti?

padhakala reservations/ ambedhkar/sc medha pade mundhu koncham research cheyyandi.. I watched few documentaries in youtube and read some books. they r treated worst even in present society....I asked a frnd of mine why he need reservation when his family is above middle class...his answer is simple...he will for go the reservation if the society starts treating him like OC.May be in metro cities u dont see it much....but it is still there in town and villages. Villages lo ayithe inka cheppakarledhu valla illu oorlo yekkada untayo.social media vachaka yevaru padithe vallu yedho okati anesthunnaru...konchamina research chesi matladali ...aa amtram kooda cheyyaka pothe inka chadhuvukoni use yenti?

den y did ambedkar convertd to buddhism..?

ok..u might not find this answer that easily...I will tell u why.
Obviously hindhu priests are not willing to relax the restrictions on untouchables so he cant stay in Hinduism. In search of a religion where there is no untouchability and as well as good moral he finally found Buddism as the answer.

ok..u might not find this answer that easily...I will tell u why.
Obviously hindhu priests are not willing to relax the restrictions on untouchables so he cant stay in Hinduism. In search of a religion where there is no untouchability and as well as good moral he finally found Buddism as the answer.

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

Blacks inka daarunanga discriminate cheya badaru.....do blacks hav reservation??.....how can reservation help OC's respecting sc/st's??....free ga opprtunities thengestunarane hatred perugutadhi......sare mala's madiga's ne pelli chesukunranta??......gollolu koyolanu pelli chesukutaara??.....vallao vaale caste ne follow avutaaru??...how can they point fingers at others??