485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

20 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

It's "Reserve" not "Reverse". Means they want to keep it if not used this year and apply next year.

Congratulations bro

4 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

Congratulations bro

Uncle nuvu Seattle potha anav?? 485 jchestunava?? Oka vela chesthe medical copy ikati kotti padi untadi

12 hours ago, MRI said:

JFYI to all.

Medicals appudu Hepatitis A test chestaaru. Result lo red color petti abnormal and positive ani raastey stress avvakandi.. adi antibody test oo antigen test oo clear ga choosukondi.. mostly antibody test.. adi positive vastey meeku protection vunnattu.. anavasaramga bhayapadi peace pogottukokandi..

last week four members medicals cheyinchukunnaru.. andariki ila vachindi.. tension padi gola gola chesaaru.. first contagious bayataki ravoddani bayata pettaledu.. daantlo okkadu open ga discuss chestey appudu andaru open ayyaru.. aa Hep A kooda gay sex and fecal matter/no hand washing after pooping laanti habits ki vastadanta.. andariki ala report vachey sariki.. memu clean ga vuntaamu.. feces eppudu tinaledu antu maa cafeteria food ni sankinchadam modalu pettaru.. ivala doctor nundi clarification teesukunnaru.. memu test chesedi antibodies ki ani chepparu..

India lo most people ki Hep A untundhi ... due to social conidtions adhi vachi poyi untundhi with out any trace .... andhuke antibodies automatic ga undi untayi 

Guys from telegram seeing case is gettting transferred from SRC  (nothing from LIN soon it will happen) three people reportes so far from telegram , people who are ciurrent 

Case Transferred To Another Office
On June 30, 2021, we transferred your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number SRC2190XXXXX, to another office for processing and sent you a transfer notice. The notice explains why we transferred your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by July 30, 2021, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.\

Manaki manchi rojulu vastunayi thats great news

i feel like Ch@rlie uncle giving support indirectly and alarming visa wastage earlier like 3 months before. 

I think he is also not happy with u$c!S slow processing and we need to make a noise.  The only option we have now is to make aware of to h0use reps and $enetors(these are the only people helped during 2007 current).  

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Silent_Boy said:

i feel like Ch@rlie uncle giving support indirectly and alarming visa wastage earlier like 3 months before. 

I think he is also not happy with u$c!S slow processing and we need to make a noise.  The only option we have now is to make aware of to h0use reps and $enetors(these are the only people helped during 2007 current).  

Prayathinchu phalitham aasinchaku type lo undi

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Prayathinchu phalitham aasinchaku type lo undi

Yeah bro lets keep hope iyalt ninchi case trasnfers vintunam from SRC center whicg is good sign 

13 hours ago, MRI said:

JFYI to all.

Medicals appudu Hepatitis A test chestaaru. Result lo red color petti abnormal and positive ani raastey stress avvakandi.. adi antibody test oo antigen test oo clear ga choosukondi.. mostly antibody test.. adi positive vastey meeku protection vunnattu.. anavasaramga bhayapadi peace pogottukokandi..

last week four members medicals cheyinchukunnaru.. andariki ila vachindi.. tension padi gola gola chesaaru.. first contagious bayataki ravoddani bayata pettaledu.. daantlo okkadu open ga discuss chestey appudu andaru open ayyaru.. aa Hep A kooda gay sex and fecal matter/no hand washing after pooping laanti habits ki vastadanta.. andariki ala report vachey sariki.. memu clean ga vuntaamu.. feces eppudu tinaledu antu maa cafeteria food ni sankinchadam modalu pettaru.. ivala doctor nundi clarification teesukunnaru.. memu test chesedi antibodies ki ani chepparu..

Pin on Memes

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Guys from telegram seeing case is gettting transferred from SRC  (nothing from LIN soon it will happen) three people reportes so far from telegram , people who are ciurrent 

Case Transferred To Another Office
On June 30, 2021, we transferred your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number SRC2190XXXXX, to another office for processing and sent you a transfer notice. The notice explains why we transferred your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by July 30, 2021, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.\

Manaki manchi rojulu vastunayi thats great news

Did they get their i140 approved?

My friend's blood work came as positive for TB? He got BCG vaccination when he was kid. Doctor asked him to go for chest XRay. Any one is/was in this situation?

45 minutes ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

My friend's blood work came as positive for TB? He got BCG vaccination when he was kid. Doctor asked him to go for chest XRay. Any one is/was in this situation?

idi common, X ray lo negative vachidii and should be good 

1 hour ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

Happens to lot of indians. Mostly chest xray will be -ve.