Brindavanam Story------Just give your review...

rapchik

[i][size=10pt][color=blue]Hie AFDB guys  ! here is the exclusive story of Jr.NTR's "BRINDAVANAM" movie .....

[/color][/size][/i]
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_rBeMEFHQ5yo/TIugAxc-uAI/AAAAAAAABWk/Pgp-scFiqK0/s720/brindhavanam.jpg[/img]

[color=navy][size=12pt][i][font=arial]Prakash Raj and Srihari are step brothers.They are two big guys in a village and both of them are rivals. Samantha and kajal are cousins from the Prakashraj and Srihari families. Kajal stays in village but Samantha relocates to city for her higher studies.

Jr.NTR lives in the same city. In an incident Jr.NTR helps Samantha and both become friends. Meanwhile Kajal's marriage is settled with someone whom kajal doesn't want to marry so she asks the help of Samantha. Samantha tells the whole story to Jr.NTR and asks help. Jr.NTR enters into the village with intention to stop the marriage using some clever tricks. While doing he fixes many issues in the village and finally makes both prakash raj and srihari to stop their rivalry and they all join to-gether at last.

[/font][/i][/size]
[/color]

[quote author=ChittiNaidu link=topic=100822.msg1071517#msg1071517 date=1285014891]
LoL.1q LoL.1q nijam gane ide story na....

naakaite alage anipistundi.. you rock
[/quote] *7*^ *7*^ *7*^

let me remind mass guys... old story with new look.......... but ......... hit..
may be the same ..

Nasty anna variki puli movie best xample danikanna nasty now adays evari valla kuda kadu.........

[quote author=rapchik link=topic=100822.msg1071508#msg1071508 date=1285014748]
[i][size=10pt][color=blue]Hie AFDB guys  ! here is the exclusive story of Jr.NTR's "BRINDAVANAM" movie .....

[/color][/size][/i]
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_rBeMEFHQ5yo/TIugAxc-uAI/AAAAAAAABWk/Pgp-scFiqK0/s720/brindhavanam.jpg[/img]

[color=navy][size=12pt][i][font=arial]Prakash Raj and Srihari are step brothers.They are two big guys in a village and both of them are rivals. Samantha and kajal are cousins from the Prakashraj and Srihari families. Kajal stays in village but Samantha relocates to city for her higher studies.

Jr.NTR lives in the same city. In an incident Jr.NTR helps Samantha and both become friends. Meanwhile Kajal's marriage is settled with someone whom kajal doesn't want to marry so she asks the help of Samantha. Samantha tells the whole story to Jr.NTR and asks help. Jr.NTR enters into the village with intention to stop the marriage using some clever tricks. While doing he fixes many issues in the village and finally makes both prakash raj and srihari to stop their rivalry and they all join to-gether at last.

[/font][/i][/size]
[/color]
[/quote]

Actual story:

Kajal and Jr.NTR are happy married couple until they realise that they can never be parents. Kajal forces JR. NTR to tie knot to Samantha to let the vamsam progress. There are excellent vamsam dialogues at this instance and analogies to real life truths of vamsams. Though reluctant Jr. NTR enters into alliance with samantha. When things don't get any better with this move, Jr. NTR takes up a whole different thought never earlier conceived by a Tollywood industry. One has to wait and watch the film to understand the move that is going to silence the fans and regular audience equally...

[quote author=GUNTUR2US link=topic=100822.msg1071577#msg1071577 date=1285015888]

Actual story:

Kajal and Jr.NTR are happy married couple until they realise that they can never be parents. Kajal forces JR. NTR to tie knot to Samantha to let the vamsam progress. There are excellent vamsam dialogues at this instance and analogies to real life truths of vamsams. Though reluctant Jr. NTR enters into alliance with samantha. When things don't get any better with this move, Jr. NTR takes up a whole different thought never earlier conceived by a Tollywood industry. One has to wait and watch the film to understand the move that is going to silence the fans and regular audience equally...
[/quote]
LoL.1q LoL.1q LoL.1q Vamsam  @3$% @3$%

E rojullo story ekkada untundi movies lo. Janalaki kavalsini
1. Hero Intro
2. Comedy and Romance
3.Powerful dialog b4 interval
4.Flashback full action
5.Bhrami Entrance full comedy
6.Item song with mumaith
7.Climax Rachca fight All happies.

2000 centres 365 days Bumper Hit...All time records.

Konni years nundi ede routine nadustundi.... !q# !q#

[quote author=GUNTUR2US link=topic=100822.msg1071577#msg1071577 date=1285015888]

Actual story:

[/quote]
Vammo.......endidhi.....edho Shoban Babu movi suupistunnaav........[img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated7/bemmi.abba.gif[/img]........dennikannaa.......ahh 1st story aey better.............

[quote author=dalapathi link=topic=100822.msg1071601#msg1071601 date=1285016253]
Vammo.......endidhi.....edho Shoban Babu movi suupistunnaav........[img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated7/bemmi.abba.gif[/img]........dennikannaa.......ahh 1st story aey better.............
[/quote]

idhe story anta g0ssIp g0ssIp g0ssIp