Biggest reason kcr lost and bjp suffered

Mirzapur_kattappa

Just now, psycopk said:

Elections ki mundu every yr notification ani dialogue deniki cheta kanapudu? Ee 10yrs lo oke oka sari notifcation vachindi ani vina.. correct me if i am wrong

Adhi political compulsion raaja… already state income la almost 50% govt employees ke potadantaa.. inka yaadikeli isttaru vaa jobs??

AP lo aithe 60% to govt employees and 40% goes to interest onloans anta

youth idi entha thondaraga artham cheskunte antha manchidi.. stop looking for govt jobs

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, CrazyRobert777 said:

Show proof. One doc/link

I dont have doc man. Its hard to get docs related to old Govts. But Ummadi Andhra lo short time lo ekkuva Govt jobs icchina CM Kiran Kumar Reddy, then CBN/NTR ani chala sarlu chadhiva. News lo undavacchu, you may google. I found this.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/policy/ap-government-to-provide-3-6-lakh-jobs-this-year-kiran-kumar-reddy/articleshow/16544673.cms

He also said the government, in an unprecedented manner, filled 1.2 lakh vacancies for government jobs in a transparent process.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/26395-govt-jobs-up-for-grabs/articleshow/29134330.cms

You ask Govt employees who got the jobs during Kiran Kumar Reddy. They all know the biggest DSC.

1 hour ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

First nunchi gadhe cheppedhi.. those gujju bastards don't respect anyone from non hindi belt.. our telenagana bjp workers are real party workers.. the gujjus want them to be slave to northies.. get lost gujju theifs 

Siggundaali....Gujjus ani derogatory words vaadi hatred ni propagate chestunnaru...! TDP is the gajjis...! Save Telugus from the Gajjis!

Don't think so, it has to do with candidates

Should have changed bad candidates like vanama in kothagudem. khammam lo 2 seats won by candidates that were in BRS couple of months back and jumped to Congress. 

3 hours ago, basha786 said:

Raja sing should lead the Party 2028 BJP can form - BRS will never come into power in this life 

They don't care.. 

They just need to win in hindi belt..they can form government.. south india is like not required..no development