BRS is a Andhra party

veerigadu

2 minutes ago, rushmore said:

Ninnati nunchi ABN, TV5, Eenadu hadavidi Revanth CM ani...ippudemo poyetattu undi...! Paccha media is TDP's worst enemy!

Poyina sari 2018 lo baboru pracharam ki vacchiiii khangress ni 10ngaaa pettadu...Ippudu yellow media will kudisify Revantham...People of TG will begin to feel that he is a TDP thotthuuu...Inka vadiki bad time start ayinatte

33 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Of all constituencies....Bhadrachalam win ayyindhi ( ANdhra border)

Also Alampur constituency ( Kurnool border)

Malli Suryapet kudaaaa

Igaa HYD and Ranga reddy is well known fact......

Congratulations to settlers 

@Telugodura456 idhi vinnava???

I agree and ysrcp is fakthu Telangana party. Admit the fact that your batch has no real interest in vjw to vizag. your heart is with fellow feudals in telangana.

vacate seemandhra, bro, please and make it fast.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Poyina sari 2018 lo baboru pracharam ki vacchiiii khangress ni 10ngaaa pettadu...Ippudu yellow media will kudisify Revantham...People of TG will begin to feel that he is a TDP thotthuuu...Inka vadiki bad time start ayinatte

those days are over dude

trs brs change is blesisng in disguise to tdp

inka andhra party antey tantaru

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@veerigadu how did congress sweep khammam and nalgonda which are seemandhra borders.

Ayithee Khammam lo Bhadrachalam ledhu.....Nalgonda lo suryapet ledhu antav...Anthenaa?

If you are talking about new districts, then I have a ready made answer for that too...Go ahead and try that trick on me. 

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Ayithee Khammam lo Bhadrachalam ledhu.....Nalgonda lo suryapet ledhu antav...Anthenaa?

If you are talking about new districts, then I have a ready made answer for that too...Go ahead and try that trick on me. 

just leave seemandhra. just go.

• Haha 1