Personal Injury Lawyer

Kobbaribondam

Hi Folks, 

We had a car crash on while I am dropping my daughter to school , the signal was green and I had right of the way, at that juncture the opposite party took a left turn and crashed in to my car. 

After the crash, we have been going through severe chest pain, body aches and mental trauma. I have engaged a personal injury lawyer, has anybody been successful taking this path recently? 

TIA

20 minutes ago, Kobbaribondam said:

Hi Folks, 

We had a car crash on while I am dropping my daughter to school , the signal was green and I had right of the way, at that juncture the opposite party took a left turn and crashed in to my car. 

After the crash, we have been going through severe chest pain, body aches and mental trauma. I have engaged a personal injury lawyer, has anybody been successful taking this path recently? 

TIA

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0BNDMcJGz3/?igshid=N2ViNmM2MDRjNw==

57 minutes ago, Kobbaribondam said:

Hi Folks, 

TIA

Which state you are in? It depends on the state. Check with your insurance first whether you have right to sue. In my state Pennsylvania you can’t sue unless you opted for full tort option in your insurance or severely injured 

Depends on case to case .In my case I was at fault and thella old lady sued me it was. a $3000 car repair and my insurance paid and then the drama started. Just a greedy thing in my case. 

• 3 months later...

I'm really sorry to hear about your car crash and the pain you've been experiencing. It's good that you've engaged a personal injury lawyer to help you navigate this difficult situation. I've heard from others who have had success with this approach. It's important to have someone on your side to advocate for your rights and help you get the compensation you deserve. Hang in there, and I hope things work out in your favor. If you need more assistance, you can visit the home page of a criminal defense lawyer for additional information. Here's the link: https://www.az-defenders.com/