Background check help

mummadi

Bhayya sharing everything open heartedly. Need advice.

Real background: 

2022 - 2023 worked for company XYZ as contractor. 

2022 lo  consultancy employer company A

and 2023 lo consultancy employer is company B and is still going on currently. 

Prior to 2022 , 0 job experience. 

Experience pad Chesa 2017 Nundi Ani resume lo.

Full time offer 

XYZ company now offered full time. Background form lo resume match avvalani 2017 Nundi 2022 varaku, yes worked for company B Ani pettina (same na current contractor ) 

Sterling company  is the one doing background check. I gave my employer email and phone number for company B Kani sterling might not have called company B yet. 

Now they are asking paychecks and w2s from 2017 to 2022 year.

Ela manage cheyochu bhayyas? 

My employer is willing to confirm my employment during that time, explaining that I went unpaid due to financial issues at the company and owes me some money.

Im gonna say that, Consequently, in 2023, I returned to settle pending dues, collect paychecks, and continue working on current job. 

Is it plausible to explain the 5 year gap in pay due to the company's financial constraints? What's the best way to address this in a job application? I contemplated removing it from the background application form, but I'm concerned about inconsistencies with my resume. Any advice?

3 hours ago, mummadi said:

Real background: 

Full time offer 

XYZ company now offered full time. Background form lo resume match avvalani 2017 Nundi 2022 varaku, yes worked for company B Ani pettina (same na current contractor ) 

Sterling company  is the one doing background check. I gave my employer email and phone number for company B Kani sterling might not have called company B yet. 

My employer is willing to confirm my employment during that time, explaining that I went unpaid due to financial issues at the company and owes me some money.

Im gonna say that, Consequently, in 2023, I returned to settle pending dues, collect paychecks, and continue working on current job. 

Is it plausible to explain the 5 year gap in pay due to the company's financial constraints? What's the best way to address this in a job application? I contemplated removing it from the background application form, but I'm concerned about inconsistencies with my resume. Any advice?

Risky. Fake paystubs or manage consulting employer.

1 minute ago, Mr Mirchi said:

full time ki client comp pettaalaaa...mana consultancy comp peru pettalaaa.....prev job dettails ani adigithe. for background check

Payroll unna Peru Petali.

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

konni legal reasons valla w2 and paychecks submit cheyalenu .. kavalante employer details istha anthe .. ani cheppu .. it shall be fine 

Try this 1st. never heard. Fake 2nd step.

3 hours ago, mummadi said:

Real background: 

Full time offer 

Create fake submit, many do same you will be fine

13 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

full time ki client comp pettaalaaa...mana consultancy comp peru pettalaaa.....prev job dettails ani adigithe. for background check

Employer ra chekka 

• Haha 1

genral gaa vaadu employer ni contact chestaadu first. vaadu respond avvaka pothe appudu pay checks and w2 aduguthaadu. 

avey kaakunda inka other document options kuda untaayi. like letter from employer etc 

paina cheppinatlu can't share w2 or pay check ani tell

4 hours ago, mummadi said:

Real background: 

Full time offer 

Sterling is slow; eventually, they will call all the employers listed in the background verification form including Indian employers ( you don't fall in this as you never worked in India). I hope this reply works for all those who are looking to take full-time with clients.

4 hours ago, mummadi said:

Real background: 

Full time offer 

Background check mostly criminal history they won’t need you paychecks I believe 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2023 at 8:09 PM, fasak_vachadu said:

Background check mostly criminal history they won’t need you paychecks I believe 

They ask paystubs and w2, how to manage with pake experience ts asking ! Don't pake documents that's illegal no