Background check help

mummadi

On 12/10/2023 at 2:53 PM, mummadi said:

Bhayya sharing everything open heartedly. Need advice.

Real background: 

2022 - 2023 worked for company XYZ as contractor. 

2022 lo  consultancy employer company A

and 2023 lo consultancy employer is company B and is still going on currently. 

Prior to 2022 , 0 job experience. 

Experience pad Chesa 2017 Nundi Ani resume lo.

Full time offer 

XYZ company now offered full time. Background form lo resume match avvalani 2017 Nundi 2022 varaku, yes worked for company B Ani pettina (same na current contractor ) 

Sterling company  is the one doing background check. I gave my employer email and phone number for company B Kani sterling might not have called company B yet. 

Now they are asking paychecks and w2s from 2017 to 2022 year.

Ela manage cheyochu bhayyas? 

My employer is willing to confirm my employment during that time, explaining that I went unpaid due to financial issues at the company and owes me some money.

Im gonna say that, Consequently, in 2023, I returned to settle pending dues, collect paychecks, and continue working on current job. 

Is it plausible to explain the 5 year gap in pay due to the company's financial constraints? What's the best way to address this in a job application? I contemplated removing it from the background application form, but I'm concerned about inconsistencies with my resume. Any advice?

If they’re asking for paychecks, they already looked at your TWN(work number) and knows you have payroll starting from 2022. Don’t submit fake stubs here and if you do make sure they’re really good

19 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

If they’re asking for paychecks, they already looked at your TWN(work number) and knows you have payroll starting from 2022. Don’t submit fake stubs here and if you do make sure they’re really good

Ba how to make sure good paystubs? Is there some parameters to look at? 

Also, how can a background check lull paycheck history? What's twn work number? Is that govt agency tied to irs? 

And yes I think work number name was referenced somewhere on my report. 

21 minutes ago, mummadi said:

Ba how to make sure good paystubs? Is there some parameters to look at? 

Also, how can a background check lull paycheck history? What's twn work number? Is that govt agency tied to irs? 

And yes I think work number name was referenced somewhere on my report. 

Work number is like your credit history but for work. Equifax maintains it and not tied to govt

background check ki depends on how you padded and if you’re not in US in 2017, you can’t prove you worked here. Report would show you lived somewhere in the country

gig sites lo chestaru stubs, research cheyyi. job work out avvakapote next time ki freeze your work number before background check 

On 12/10/2023 at 4:53 PM, mummadi said:

Real background: 

Full time offer 

XYZ company now offered full time. Background form lo resume match avvalani 2017 Nundi 2022 varaku, yes worked for company B Ani pettina (same na current contractor ) 

Sterling company  is the one doing background check. I gave my employer email and phone number for company B Kani sterling might not have called company B yet. 

My employer is willing to confirm my employment during that time, explaining that I went unpaid due to financial issues at the company and owes me some money.

Im gonna say that, Consequently, in 2023, I returned to settle pending dues, collect paychecks, and continue working on current job. 

Is it plausible to explain the 5 year gap in pay due to the company's financial constraints? What's the best way to address this in a job application? I contemplated removing it from the background application form, but I'm concerned about inconsistencies with my resume. Any advice?

I know someone who just got letter from employer as proof of employment , the company insisted that it needs W2 , but he just delayed and finally they accepted company letterhead letter .

but the real problem would be , most of the companies use software that has record of your experience in their system . when they try to apply h1b, that stuff gets auto populated to the resume .it is risky to fake experience on h1b , you should not . if for some reason , you don't include that old fake experience , you may have to explain them why you are not including that .. 

On 12/11/2023 at 3:23 AM, mummadi said:

Real background: 

Full time offer 

Nope.. 5 years to too much gap vaa.. this is would be a big red flag to them.  if somebody comes for a job to you and says he worked in a company without pay check ante how are you going to believe it.. 

• 7 months later...
On 12/10/2023 at 4:53 PM, mummadi said:

whats your experience with sterling?

background check lo aa 5 yrs pettalsindi kaadu.. It's ok to fake in resume.. evaru background check and resume lo same pettava ani verify cheyyaru