Jagan In Action, Changes 11 In-charges!

Anta Assamey

1 hour ago, Sizzler said:

KCR has lost to some extent without changing the incumbent MLAs. Some other states have successfully thwarted anti incumbency to some extent by changing MLAs. Let’s see what happens.

KCR Won 70% of the seats where he changed candidates. That was the reason why Prashant kishore cancelled the contract with BRS.   Pk suggested to change mla's in 40 constituencies which kcr ignored and that was the reason for his defeat. had he changed the contendors BRS might have won 55 seats atleast. Since PK is the analyst for YSCRCP, I'm expecting Jagan to follow his suggestions . I guess atleast 25-30% of the candidates will be changed

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

KCR Won 70% of the seats where he changed candidates. That was the reason why Prashant kishore cancelled the contract with BRS.   Pk suggested to change mla's in 40 constituencies which kcr ignored and that was the reason for his defeat. had he changed the contendors BRS might have won 55 seats atleast. Since PK is the analyst for YSCRCP, I'm expecting Jagan to follow his suggestions . I guess atleast 25-30% of the candidates will be changed

This has always been on cards for last one year. Also, with YCP winning 151 seats, there are chances to replace more than normal we have seen in the past. I think it is good to keep the MLAs accountable as well.