After dora, congress is cultivating MIM

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

your hatred for TG's self governance has no bounds. its sad, but not entirely surprising coming from someone who thinks language trumps all.. even morality.

yedho kakkalani ani thapathrayam. paytm alavaatlu.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

yedho kakkalani ani thapathrayam. paytm alavaatlu.

kakka taaniki emundhi? Telugu kosam you are prepared to throw anyone/thing under the bus antunnav. anthe ga.

just like what your sandrabob did for power, by referring to Jagan's religion, to accuse him of attacks on temples, a while back.

what's your problem if MIM is close to congress or the other way?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

kakka taaniki emundhi? Telugu kosam you are prepared to throw anyone/thing under the bus antunnav. anthe ga.

just like what your sandrabob did for power, by referring to Jagan's religion, to accuse him of attacks on temples, a while back.

what's your problem if MIM is close to congress or the other way?

so Telangana self goverenace = sucking up to a party which traces it origin to feudal/rapist razakars who slaugthered 1000s of telangana peasants.

as i said nuvvu support cheyyandi daridram antu vundadhu. 

so Telangana self goverenace = sucking up to a party which traces it origin to feudal/rapist razakars who slaugthered 1000s of telangana peasants.

as i said nuvvu support cheyyandi daridram antu vundadhu. 

spoken like a true sanghi, digging up past to justify isolation of muslims from the mainstream in the present.

spoken like a true sanghi, digging up past to justify isolation of muslims from the mainstream in the present.

LOL ..sucking up to rapists and feudals out of spite for andhras and tdp. immoral turd.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ..sucking up to rapists and feudals out of spite for andhras and tdp. immoral turd.

what does Andhra lose if MIM gets close to the party in power? why do you blabber bs, and expose your sanghi attitude now and then?

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what does Andhra lose if MIM gets close to the party in power? why do you blabber bs, and expose your sanghi attitude now and then?

I am not a andhra ethnoturd like you. I can call out cynical unethical behaviour in telangana as well.

I am not a andhra ethnoturd like you. I can call out cynical unethical behaviour in telangana as well.

what is unethical about being close to the party in power? did you expect MIM to be anti-Congress, and if so, what is the endgame of such a strategy? giving BJP free run to attack muslims in TG?

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

expect when it is your sandrabob doing the cynical unethical stuff..because its 'our' guy. lmao.

what is unethical about being close to the party in power? did you expect MIM to be anti-Congress, and if so, what is the endgame of such a strategy? giving BJP free run to attack muslims in TG?

rey the thread is congress sucking to MIM - not vice versa. how does your brain process stuff ? weirdo.

expect when it is your sandrabob doing the cynical unethical stuff..because its 'our' guy. lmao.

yea cynical unethical stuff like not promoting rank feudalism for which you celebrate "secondary" effects ..lmao

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey the thread is congress sucking to MIM - not vice versa. how does your brain process stuff ? weirdo.

the third is a signal to sanghis that you are open to being friendly with them, only if they ease up on the anti-Kamma rhetoric.