Cars - is this better deal ?

Hindhustani

9 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Stay away from Hyundai… high insurance rates, unreliable engines with lot of issues.. 

sure bro , even if it’s new car , insurance will vary based on the car? I don’t know that bro . Thank u for letting me know . If it’s unreliable car then we have higher insurance?

22 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Stay away from Hyundai… high insurance rates, unreliable engines with lot of issues.. 

1 hour ago, shaktimaan said:

check insurance rates before buying, kia and hyundai rates went up in some states

Y are insurance rates high for hyundai? Premium cars emi kavu kada?

11 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Y are insurance rates high for hyundai? Premium cars emi kavu kada?

theft 

lots of old models were affected and companies raised prices for all models now 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

kia/hyundai did not install something called immobilizer since that was not a mandate in usa, so they are easy to steal. 

avoid it. 

https://www.motortrend.com/news/hyundai-fixing-kia-boys-theft-security-vulnerability-free/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hyundai/

new models have immobilizer but that wont stop them from breaking in and realizing

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hindhustani said:

sure bro , even if it’s new car , insurance will vary based on the car? I don’t know that bro . Thank u for letting me know . If it’s unreliable car then we have higher insurance?

Not based on engine reliability.. but based on cost of repair in case of accidents and also the number of thefts that happen based on the brand… and also where you live.. 

for eg, dodge charger hellcat is one of the most stolen car.. so the insurance will be high on these cars.. 

• Upvote 1