Anyone in live in relationship here?

SuddenSuppaiSagar

On 12/20/2023 at 6:00 PM, sarvayogi said:

tennis gaadu ee madhya saava bengatle..idi varaku hi hello ante saal...pet dog lekka meeda meeda padutunde...

Nee pendlam request chesindi naa pakeer gadini odileyi DB lo pakodi koothalu koostha untadu ani, naa shots neeku baaga paddayi ani cheppindi @3$%

So vuu carry on pake pakodi stories 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Nee pendlam tho busy ra request chesindi naa pakeer gadini odileyi DB lo pakodi koothalu koostha untadu ani, naa shots baaga paddayi ani cheppindi @3$%

Senior member vi ayundi em posts ra ivi malla shitizen antav?? Nekante pakeer halwa gaade better

Just now, BangPaytm said:

Senior member vi ayundi em posts ra ivi malla shitizen antav?? Nekante pakeer halwa gaade better

@3$%

Em ro aa sarvarogi gaadi new ID aa idi or nuvvu vaadi supplier vaa vadinante antha feel avutunnavu. Vaadi pakeer postlu choosetodu evvadu support cheyadu vaadini. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

@3$%

Em ro aa sarvarogi gaadi new ID aa idi or nuvvu vaadi supplier vaa vadinante antha feel avutunnavu. Vaadi pakeer postlu choosetodu evvadu support cheyadu vaadini. 

Arey falthu 10githe ah mustirogini 10gu. Galeez banter deniki??

12 hours ago, BangPaytm said:

chusinara reply..see my language see his language..hence proved

I dint mention a word on family ... adi maturity ante .. as he never has a point .. just rattling on me ante

On 12/20/2023 at 7:07 PM, sarvayogi said:

I was twice in live in ... close to 3 years combined..and that was the best phase of life

movies lo chusinatte..morning work..even cook , go outside , eat ,** and sleep

the most memorable time and I very well understood women psychology

manchi 27-30 years age lo unde..kavalasina angle lo kavalasina time lo ..etla padite atla we phucked

she move away to india and married some bakra...later mutual friend another tagilindi

dint tell her my first live in and showed care and love..inka she told lets move to one place

rinse and repeat..best memories are

1)giving BJ while work call and talking to parents

2)phuck on hard floor

3)mid night 3-4 ki mattu lo phuck

4)first night set up with flowers , hersheys , milk , roses etc

5)rafe scene..like she will try to run and say please leave me leave me and I ventapadi phuck

abbo cheppukuntu pote enno inka

Finally you became a bakara infornt of your wife anna

calling @vanga to cum and dengaa this guy

• 9 months later...

I’m in a live-in relationship, and it’s been a pretty exciting experience. There’s a lot of good stuff, like spending time together and learning about each other’s habits. But, of course, it also comes with some challenges, like balancing personal space and adjusting to different routines. Communication has been vital for us – being open about what we need and respecting each other’s boundaries. I think it depends on how compatible you are. If you’re thinking about it, I’d suggest checking out the best personality pairings. Knowing more about how well your personalities mesh before diving in is always great!

On 12/20/2023 at 8:07 PM, sarvayogi said:

I was twice in live in ... close to 3 years combined..and that was the best phase of life

movies lo chusinatte..morning work..even cook , go outside , eat ,** and sleep

the most memorable time and I very well understood women psychology

manchi 27-30 years age lo unde..kavalasina angle lo kavalasina time lo ..etla padite atla we phucked

she move away to india and married some bakra...later mutual friend another tagilindi

dint tell her my first live in and showed care and love..inka she told lets move to one place

rinse and repeat..best memories are

1)giving BJ while work call and talking to parents

2)phuck on hard floor

3)mid night 3-4 ki mattu lo phuck

4)first night set up with flowers , hersheys , milk , roses etc

5)rafe scene..like she will try to run and say please leave me leave me and I ventapadi phuck

abbo cheppukuntu pote enno inka

@3$%