suggest some less priced SUV (lease or buy) ….

dasari4kntr

13 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ee roju test drive chesinavi...

CX-90 PHEV premium plus, Lexus 350 Premium/luxury....

both are good..both are carrying same priceline...with all features...

but CX-90 is full size SUV with 7 seater...while lexus 350 is compact with 5 seater...

Cx90 is good but I read about some transmission issues(nothing to worry) and will be addressed in a software update. It’s a first gen model, so some issues are expected. Keep this in mind. All issues will be fixed for the upcoming cx70(same engine and transmission)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

ee roju test drive chesinavi...

CX-90 PHEV premium plus, Lexus 350 Premium/luxury....

both are good..both are carrying same priceline...with all features...

but CX-90 is full size SUV with 7 seater...while lexus 350 is compact with 5 seater...

I bought CX 90 PHEV few months ago, very happy with it so far!

2 hours ago, shaktimaan said:

Cx90 is good but I read about some transmission issues(nothing to worry) and will be addressed in a software update. It’s a first gen model, so some issues are expected. Keep this in mind. All issues will be fixed for the upcoming cx70(same engine and transmission)

This seems few gasoline trims, plugn hybrid kadu

8 minutes ago, imhott said:

any tax benefits with phev..?

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

any tax benefits with phev..?

there’s a loophole for lease, you can get the ev credit if you go that route 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

ok..this is really interesting question to you...

CX-90 vaadu lease ayithe ee offer ichaadu....but dealer from Lexus store..gave me free advice for his lexus cars...if it is hybrid vehicle...dont go for lease..

so how CX 90 is giving this lease offer..?

EBosuIq.png

27 minutes ago, imhott said:

This seems few gasoline trims, plugn hybrid kadu

oh good to know. Do they have a different transmission for phev? afaik it’s all the same tranny 

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ok..this is really interesting question to you...

CX-90 vaadu lease ayithe ee offer ichaadu....but dealer from Lexus store..gave me free advice for his lexus cars...if it is hybrid vehicle...dont go for lease..

so how CX 90 is giving this lease offer..?

EBosuIq.png

I don’t know. I just know that there’s  a loophole to get ev credit for this model

21 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

give more details about. this...if you know...

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

give more details about. this...if you know...

Like I told in other thread, lease and buy it before first payment of lease. You will get that 7500 off.

Kakapothey dealer tho mundhey mataduko, for buyout what is the final price including all fees.

Like for example MSRP 59k for premium plus model. Including tax, other dealer fees etc and everything 68k anukundham. Dealer gaaditho beram aadithey lets say you got the final price at 63k. Now ask him how I can get the 7500 rebate. Lease and buy option isthadu. Now ask him for commitment that he will give it for 57k everything during lease buyout.

So ala you will get that addition 6k to 7.5k rebate.

• Thanks 1

Just now, vegasvegas said:

Like I told in other thread, lease and buy it before first payment of lease. You will get that 7500 off.

Kakapothey dealer tho mundhey mataduko, for buyout what is the final price including all fees.

Like for example MSRP 59k for premium plus model. Including tax, other dealer fees etc and everything 68k anukundham. Dealer gaaditho beram aadithey lets say you got the final price at 63k. Now ask him how I can get the 7500 rebate. Lease and buy option isthadu. Now ask him for commitment that he will give it for 57k everything during lease buyout.

Basical ga loan plus down payment, whatever final price entha anedhi matuduko for the lease and buyout option.

Or if you are only interested in lease, they will anyway give that 7500 rebate. Thats the offer given Mazda(not just the dealer)

3 hours ago, imhott said:

If the initial 26 - 30 miles done, how much mileage its giving on mhev?

8 hours ago, vegasvegas said:

i will explore more on this…