Amex Gold Card

tucker

4 minutes ago, tucker said:

Is it worth it? Lounge access isthada at airports gold card meeda? 

Yes 

25 minutes ago, tucker said:

Worth - Yes ; Lounge access - No

The Amez gold card currently has highest sign up bonus of 90K points (worth a min of $900 in travel), gives 4 points for each dollar spent on groceries and dining. $240 in Uber eats and Grubhub credits. Card has $250 Annual fee, but you can easily offset with the sub and other benefits I mentioned above. If you are looking for a referral, https://americanexpress.com/en-us/referral/VENKAKHdtY?XLINK=MYCP

If you are looking for a premium travel and lounge access card, go for apital one venture X. It has $395 annual fee but comes with $300 annual travel credit + 10K anniversary bonus miles..so basically $0 AF card if you value travel credit.

This card gives prority pass card for the primary cardholder as well as for additional users. My referral incase if you are interested https://capital.one/3UVwQ4v

15 hours ago, MPSBC said:

Worth - Yes ; Lounge access - No

The Amez gold card currently has highest sign up bonus of 90K points (worth a min of $900 in travel), gives 4 points for each dollar spent on groceries and dining. $240 in Uber eats and Grubhub credits. Card has $250 Annual fee, but you can easily offset with the sub and other benefits I mentioned above. If you are looking for a referral, https://americanexpress.com/en-us/referral/VENKAKHdtY?XLINK=MYCP

If you are looking for a premium travel and lounge access card, go for apital one venture X. It has $395 annual fee but comes with $300 annual travel credit + 10K anniversary bonus miles..so basically $0 AF card if you value travel credit.

This card gives prority pass card for the primary cardholder as well as for additional users. My referral incase if you are interested https://capital.one/3UVwQ4v

So how does this 120$ dining credit and 120$ uber credits work?

Do we need to have any uber membership? if so any additional fee for uber membership?

9 minutes ago, tucker said:

So how does this 120$ dining credit and 120$ uber credits work?

Do we need to have any uber membership? if so any additional fee for uber membership?

Uber membership isn't needed for uber credit

Dining credit can be used only in limited ways like grubhub, cheesecake factory, shake shack

Also 120 is distributed as 10/month

2 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

Uber membership isn't needed for under credit

Dining credit can be used only in limited ways like grubhub, cheesecake factory, shake shack

Also 120 is distributed as 10/month

so can i spend 120$ all together at the end of 12 months?

or 

will they give statement credit of 10$ only after you spend something everymonth?

17 hours ago, tucker said:

Evvani waste, capitalone venture x is the one,  lounge access with 2 guests tesukoni povachu neetho patu

1 hour ago, tucker said:

so can i spend 120$ all together at the end of 12 months?

or 

will they give statement credit of 10$ only after you spend something everymonth?

Use it or lose it $10/month