Air India Plans New Non-Stop Flights from Delhi to LA and Dallas

Aquaman

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

The only way possible is with new 777-10X which are not delivered yet and A350-1000 which are yet to be delivered. 777-300ER can also cover the range but they have to rip an entire section of economy seats and refit with premium economy which will reduce the weight and increase the range. 

DFW motham economy batch….ie segment la economy thapa premium/business fill avavu. Anduke airlines don’t show interest in opening this route…

Now many desis are flying premium and business class.. just like how ppl are booking 1st ac and 2nd ac trains in India.. 

23 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Now many desis are flying premium and business class.. just like how ppl are booking 1st ac and 2nd ac trains in India.. 

Consultancy owners vuncles anukunta. Tax la kotti padestharu. Pamily motham biz class ante oka 3 vunte 20K pettali yemo. 

23 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

it’s still very small percent. Inka 10 x peragali business class tickets occupancy rate. Yeah, Premium Economy is getting popular and SFO route la most in demand category but JFK, ORD, EWR and IAD still economy ae flying..

28 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

video lo some guy said.. air india will use 777-200LR for dfw-delhi... etha varaku true o mari

The whole news itself is based on the snippet of a screenshot that is not verified. 

Usually new route start pettalante one year time padtadi, 2-3 months to include it in the calender and six months mundu ticket booking open chestaru. As per the snippet, AI is expected to operate flight from Feb 24 itself which is practically impossible.

36 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

we want Hyderabad to Dallas 

Odhu anna….Hyderabad to Bezawada vunte better.

38 minutes ago, BeerBob123 said:

First flight bhogapuram to Boston ani @JANASENA uncle telling

Direct Hyderabad ke dhikku ledhu anna, inka epudu kadtharo kuda theliyani Bhogapuram airport aa

3 hours ago, Bendapudi_english said:

idhi mari generalized statement anna, nenu non-peak time lo India poyina, DFW to Dubai business class full and andhulo mana telugu tejam faces kuda unayi.

Not on a sustained basis and not much first class demand.... not many companies in DFW who fly to India...

DC - government 

SFO, Seattle - software

Lufthansa is starting Hyd direct flights from Frankfurt. DFW nundi flying batch ki this is one of the best routes....middle east congestion airports ni avoid cheyadam especially DFW to DXB/AUH/DOH ki long flight badulu they can break the journey 8 and 8 hours...

I think Jan last week nundi start Hyd-Frankfurt service... 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Lufthansa is starting Hyd direct flights from Frankfurt. DFW nundi flying batch ki this is one of the best routes....middle east congestion airports ni avoid cheyadam especially DFW to DXB/AUH/DOH ki long flight badulu they can break the journey 8 and 8 hours...

luftnasa is waste muchhata 

denver and austin, minnosota  middle

level cities to nindi potundi 

43 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

France require transit visa for H1B guyz. Also I think they wont allow expired visa guyz.

3 minutes ago, San_K said:

France require transit visa for H1B guyz. Also I think they wont allow expired visa guyz.

Frankfurt is in Germany....and I think Germany through emi avasaram ledu anukunta kada....I'm not sure 100% on this but I remember reading in that expat forum that people travelled using expired h1b's via germany

11 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

The only way possible is with new 777-10X which are not delivered yet and A350-1000 which are yet to be delivered. 777-300ER can also cover the range but they have to rip an entire section of economy seats and refit with premium economy which will reduce the weight and increase the range. 

DFW motham economy batch….ie segment la economy thapa premium/business fill avavu. Anduke airlines don’t show interest in opening this route…

Em matladutunav uncle .. business class lo seats fill aipothay .. desis n more importantly telugu’s ni chala thakuva anchana vestunav 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Austin to Hyd undi flight via Frankfurt 1-stop