Dont buy MAC Book if you are windows user

ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU

1 minute ago, 2024TDP said:

kone scene unda aadiki? evaro five years old vadindi ichi untaru. daniki eedu love da lo cuttings

evari baadhalu vaallavi. naakem eruka anna

Just now, phatposts said:

evari baadhalu vaallavi. naakem eruka anna

hahaah konevaadu anni chusi time invest chesi research chesi teesukuntadu

anthe kaani ilanti lambdk posts ese lafoot gallu kone chance undadu ani 

1 hour ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Commands is not big deal 

But if you ask me I need to format 900 gb data no thank you.

If you ask me to use finder for every fuckin thing no sorry.

If you don't have partitions like windows c d e drives what's use?

Your Mac eco system great safari great but if you slowdown because I am using chrome no thanks sorry

For usb c drives you want me to buy external disk thrupuko danam.

13" screen lo.top row coveted by menu

Bottom covered then what's can I size.

Partitions - https://support.apple.com/guide/disk-utility/partition-a-physical-disk-dskutl14027/mac

partitions are not going to help you when the disk crashes - all partitions on the disk crash.

Never heard of any slow Chrome performance. In fact, chrome is much faster than safari on macos. you may be using an old mac that has an old brain

1 hour ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Commands is not big deal 

But if you ask me I need to format 900 gb data no thank you.

If you ask me to use finder for every fuckin thing no sorry.

If you don't have partitions like windows c d e drives what's use?

Your Mac eco system great safari great but if you slowdown because I am using chrome no thanks sorry

For usb c drives you want me to buy external disk thrupuko danam.

13" screen lo.top row coveted by menu

Bottom covered then what's can I size.

Use the Shortcuts app to setup shortcuts and workflows. there are a ton of tutorials on YT.

usb c is future proof. Don't cry when your old usb becomes obsolete on your shiny new mac does not have usb c for which you spent thousands of dollars but got an old usb port.

what is covered on the bottom?? The dock? You need to learn how to configure it - auto hide, dock it on the left, etc. See the Settings app to configure the dock.

you can also configure the 4 Hot corners of the screen what action to perform on hovering the mouse. I set mine to 

top left - screen saver

bottom left - lock screen

top right - notifications & widgets

bottom right - quick note

if 13" is not enough with just a menu bar on the top, get a 16". It will be the same issue on windows too with taskbar on the bottom on 13"

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

return ichesi windows konukko. thats itt

Already got it bro need to return existing to costco devudu

1 hour ago, 2024TDP said:

hahaah konevaadu anni chusi time invest chesi research chesi teesukuntadu

anthe kaani ilanti lambdk posts ese lafoot gallu kone chance undadu ani 

You speak nonsense but just to add  FOMO thanks giving bought it but can't digest this many stupid restrictions in mac

22 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Use the Shortcuts app to setup shortcuts and workflows. there are a ton of tutorials on YT.

usb c is future proof. Don't cry when your old usb becomes obsolete on your shiny new mac does not have usb c for which you spent thousands of dollars but got an old usb port.

what is covered on the bottom?? The dock? You need to learn how to configure it - auto hide, dock it on the left, etc. See the Settings app to configure the dock.

you can also configure the 4 Hot corners of the screen what action to perform on hovering the mouse. I set mine to 

top left - screen saver

bottom left - lock screen

top right - notifications & widgets

bottom right - quick note

if 13" is not enough with just a menu bar on the top, get a 16". It will be the same issue on windows too with taskbar on the bottom on 13"

Thus is great backup of Mac but sorry bro can't do much homework

@ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU - Neney suggestion ichina Mac theesukomani. 

neeku inko tab open cheyatam kuda Oka yuddham ani theleedhu ba 🥺🥺🥺

just friendly advise, get used to Mac you will never regret ! 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

starbucks lo style gaa coffee taguthu open chesi browse chestunte cool gaa vuntadi 😄

Manam open chese movierulz andula chuse bigg boss ki $300 android or iPhone mini enough kadha anna

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Partitions - https://support.apple.com/guide/disk-utility/partition-a-physical-disk-dskutl14027/mac

partitions are not going to help you when the disk crashes - all partitions on the disk crash.

Never heard of any slow Chrome performance. In fact, chrome is much faster than safari on macos. you may be using an old mac that has an old brain

Denthalli MAC2 Latest edition bro

1 hour ago, ZoomNaidu said:

@ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU - Neney suggestion ichina Mac theesukomani. 

neeku inko tab open cheyatam kuda Oka yuddham ani theleedhu ba 🥺🥺🥺

just friendly advise, get used to Mac you will never regret ! 

I know but ne peru chepatam istam ledu since you might have got good experience and shared for benefit. 

But the way I swap windows and being too edicted to windows, it made me night mare with so hard, thanks for the suggestion but I would say no to someone to switch. 

Anti MAC please come here, MAC Fans rechipothunaru guys. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, enigmatic said:

starbucks lo style gaa coffee taguthu open chesi browse chestunte cool gaa vuntadi 😄

Nenu ade opnion tho konna but later realize style is one time, usage is every day. 

Usage is more imp than style ani kocnham late ga ardam ayindi. 

4 minutes ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

I know but ne peru chepatam istam ledu since you might have got good experience and shared for benefit. 

But the way I swap windows and being too edicted to windows, it made me night mare with so hard, thanks for the suggestion but I would say no to someone to switch. 

Anti MAC please come here, MAC Fans rechipothunaru guys. 

Starting lo alaagey vuntundhi bro, but I still suggest you to go with Mac only - You will learn new things and will be very easy going forward. And majority of the companies prefer giving Mac, so will be easy for you in the future as well.. 

6 hours ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Bookalo Mac Book konna based on AFDB suggestion here,

Narakam roju laptop open cheyalante, prathi daniki kotha logic 

oka tab open cheyalante inko tab ekada vundo telidu,  

2 fingure operation, too new and illogical to hard to remember, Ctrl bandalu Command,. inko dani badulu CTRL. yento vadi penta logic. 

Installed chrome, Apple intnetionallly slows chrome in mac it always make circle when try to open another one so focring MAC to stick to SAFARI, which cant migrate with your anroid. 

No USB ports so need to buy extra for make one

Worst of ALL. 

Connected 1TB Hard disk to copy fields I already have 900 GB of files softwards pics what no it says not acceptable because its in NFS windows format, Initialize the hard disk and empty the data) backup some where and then only able to create new folder anta. 

AFDB lo evado chepadu ani tesukonte, baga gudipichadu. now mac book users come and bash. 

Only good thing with MAC, Long Lasting Battery + sound quality.  Lucikly got in costco, can return asap thank you. 

advantage: 

1) Long Battery 

2) Sounds perfect without speakers 

3) Moved 80 GB from Downloads to Desk top in 1 second. 

You are good as long as yoru in their eco system but worst when you try something out of thier eco system. 

Windows far better with no restriction, I dont want to send rockets through laptop just want to open and work when needed, style 10gi roju 10gihu kovadam kante, 

betterstyle 10ga kunda roju use chesukodavadam better

laugh telugu GIF

@ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU send your friend wife who has problem

cc @2024TDP