4 stages of peacefuls

kittaya

1 hour ago, anna_gari_maata said:

What make you think Israel and India are on the same plane ? For a Jew, homeland Israel and country Jew is the same.

For an NRI, homeland India and religion Hinduism are not the same.

We don't chant 'kaliyuge pradhama paade jambu dweepe bharata vashe ...' in US. We say 'krouncha dweepe Uttara America khande...'. Just fyi.

(Given that if ever you heard a sankalpam mantra, and I don't think you have ever). 

wtf are you blabbering?

14 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

So same question to you.

usually a christian convert will be put in what category ??

Catholic/Protestant/Church of england ?

if someone converted to islam.

will he be Sunni / Shia/ Ahmadi ??

You realize that many get converted back to hinduism at varanasi and other temples rite ?

You are stuck on a thought and trying to convince others that you have a valid point.

lmao. that still doesn't answer his question.

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

The beauty of Hinduism is you dont need to read and follow all the books of the religion…

Hinduism allows you to be free to follow parts of Hinduism according to your convenience.

Hinduism is the only religion with total freedom of thought and expression.

In Hinduism

* You can be an idol worshiper or just spiritual.

* You can eat meat or you can be a vegan.

* You can fast any day of the week or you can eat everyday.

* No restriction on praying on certain time or day.

* Follow your Dharma and rest leave it to the Karma.

or there's another option, you can leave hinduism and be atheist and not defend that stupid religion.

1 hour ago, anna_gari_maata said:

If I am sleeping on the bed, should I know who designed the bed. 

What is this charygaru 

haha... what a dumbo. you can't track a basic question?

31 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

This actually triggered debate at that time. But there are lot of references in hinduism which indicates that there's no proof that caste comes from birth. But the world will never be fair because...prestige.

only debate it triggered is among low iq morons who think RRR is a masterpiece.

9 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

So same question to you.

usually a christian convert will be put in what category ??

Catholic/Protestant/Church of england ?

if someone converted to islam.

will he be Sunni / Shia/ Ahmadi ??

You realize that many get converted back to hinduism at varanasi and other temples rite ?

You are stuck on a thought and trying to convince others that you have a valid point.

simple...i dont care...i have some small respect on vedic Scriptures (some upanishads)...i dont even care what abhramic religions saying... 

but only thing i oppose in this thread is ...with out knowing what your religion saying...why you interested in other religions....

34 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

This actually triggered debate at that time. But there are lot of references in hinduism which indicates that there's no proof that caste comes from birth. But the world will never be fair because...prestige.

again bad example...

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Parallels ???? 

I’m sure you were never lived in a society which had peaceful majority…

Society ni journalist angle lo chusi chepithe, adi vini opinion decide chesukunte itlane vuntadi….

i gave my house to muslim family for rent...

one of my childhood friend is muslim...

few of my teachers (telugu) were muslims when i was studying...

cheppa kada...society is like a mirror...what you show is what you get...

• Upvote 1

Just now, anna_gari_maata said:

Bots Activated.. I reached the limit..Jump

sanghis can't even do jokes well. lmao.

you've been trying for 10yrs now. pretty pathetic I'd say.

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

simple...i dont care...i have some small respect on vedic Scriptures (some upanishads)...i dont even care what abhramic religions saying... 

but only thing i oppose in this thread is ...with out knowing what your religion saying...why you interested in other religions....

anna…not sure if you consider my comment but wanted to say this

you’re trying to debate/argue with fanatics who’re in their own bubble and will not consider anything you say. They will try to divert the topic so bad that you’ll end up wondering wtf I’m talking about and it will start messing with your brain(gaslighting antaru deenni). Nothing good ever comes out of it, I learned it the hard way. Nenu nee kante chaala chinna but experience tho chepthunna, lite teesko

profile settings lo ignore users option undo, try that 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

anna…not sure if you consider my comment but wanted to say this

you’re trying to debate/argue with fanatics who’re in their own bubble and will not consider anything you say. They will try to divert the topic so bad that you’ll end up wondering wtf I’m talking about and it will start messing with your brain(gaslighting antaru deenni). Nothing good ever comes out of it, I learned it the hard way. Nenu nee kante chaala chinna but experience tho chepthunna, lite teesko

profile settings lo ignore users option undo, try that 

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Complete_Works_of_Swami_Vivekananda/Volume_1/Addresses_at_The_Parliament_of_Religions/Why_we_disagree

Why we disagree by Swami Vivekananda
Volume 1,Addresses at The Parliament of Religions

Delivered at the World's Parliament of Religions, Chicago, 15 September, 1893.

I will tell you a little story. You have heard the eloquent speaker who has just finished say, "Let us cease from abusing each other," and he was very..sorry that there should be always so much variance.

But I think I should tell you a story which would illustrate the cause of this variance. A frog lived in a well. It had lived there for a long time. It was born there and brought up there, and yet was a little, small frog. Of course the evolutionists were not there then to tell us whether the frog lost its eyes or not, but, for our story's sake, we must take it for granted that it had its eyes, and that it every day cleansed the water of all the worms and bacilli that lived in it with an energy that would do credit to our modern bacteriologists. In this way it went on and became a little sleek and fat. Well, one day another frog that lived in the sea came and fell into the well.

"Where are you from?"

"I am from the sea."

"The sea! How big is that? Is it as big as my well?" and he took a leap from one side of the well to the other.

"My friend," said the frog of the sea, "how do you compare the sea with your little well?”

Then the frog took another leap and asked, "Is your sea so big?"

"What nonsense you speak, to compare the sea with your well!"

"Well, then," said the frog of the well, "nothing can be bigger than my well; there can be nothing bigger than this; this fellow is a liar, so turn him out."

That has been the difficulty all the while.

I am a Hindu. I am sitting in my own little well and thinking that the whole world is my little well. The Christian sits in his little well and thinks the whole world is his well. The Mohammedan sits in his little well and thinks that is the whole world. I have to thank you of America for the great attempt you are making to break down the barriers of this little world of ours, and hope that, in the future, the Lord will help you to accomplish your purpose.

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Charlie Day Ok GIF

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

both Hindu and Muslim societies in south Asia are mirror images of each other, poisoning their own wells to match with each other.

in the few places that cross cultural exchanges happen, they are always under extreme stress of being disrupted by one major event, at which point both these groups go back to blaming each other for being the aggressors.

Its a sad reality of south asia. The entire region is cursed.