4 stages of peacefuls

kittaya

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Complete_Works_of_Swami_Vivekananda/Volume_1/Addresses_at_The_Parliament_of_Religions/Why_we_disagree

Why we disagree by Swami Vivekananda
Volume 1,Addresses at The Parliament of Religions

Delivered at the World's Parliament of Religions, Chicago, 15 September, 1893.

I will tell you a little story. You have heard the eloquent speaker who has just finished say, "Let us cease from abusing each other," and he was very sorry that there should be always so much variance.

But I think I should tell you a story which would illustrate the cause of this variance. A frog lived in a well. It had lived there for a long time. It was born there and brought up there, and yet was a little, small frog. Of course the evolutionists were not there then to tell us whether the frog lost its eyes or not, but, for our story's sake, we must take it for granted that it had its eyes, and that it every day cleansed the water of all the worms and bacilli that lived in it with an energy that would do credit to our modern bacteriologists. In this way it went on and became a little sleek and fat. Well, one day another frog that lived in the sea came and fell into the well.

"Where are you from?"

"I am from the sea."

"The sea! How big is that? Is it as big as my well?" and he took a leap from one side of the well to the other.

"My friend," said the frog of the sea, "how do you compare the sea with your little well?”

Then the frog took another leap and asked, "Is your sea so big?"

"What nonsense you speak, to compare the sea with your well!"

"Well, then," said the frog of the well, "nothing can be bigger than my well; there can be nothing bigger than this; this fellow is a liar, so turn him out."

That has been the difficulty all the while.

I am a Hindu. I am sitting in my own little well and thinking that the whole world is my little well. The Christian sits in his little well and thinks the whole world is his well. The Mohammedan sits in his little well and thinks that is the whole world. I have to thank you of America for the great attempt you are making to break down the barriers of this little world of ours, and hope that, in the future, the Lord will help you to accomplish your purpose.

beautiful story/analogy…really appreciate for sharing!!

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

anna reality lo jarugutunna dani gurinchi cheptunte...

hypothetical ga nuvvu em chestav ani adigite em discussion untadi

u are also going the track similar to other id that tries to degrade you..

awww, how cute.. weren't you upvoting my comments when I was doing it? Also what I was doing was called 'mocking'.. I don't know what this 'degrading' thing is. I mocked him on some stuff like I mocked you. that's what I do in this db.

anyway silicon valley genius, if Hinduism wasn't imposed on anyone, how come there are 85% recorded Hindus in India?

should I point to recent examples (within 300yrs) of imposition of Hinduism on tribals (meitis in manipur for eg. were not Hindu 'kshatriyas' like they want to believe they are few generations ago) in India? Most of the imposition took place during the bhakti movement though.

or did you think people magically embraced Hinduism in India, coz its more scientific or some such nonsense?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

We will get to see more of such 'parallels'...

idi arambham matrame...12 more days to go. 

what after 12 days?

do you have some thesis on 12 stages of sanghi brain rot coming up??

12 is too much.. I think 2 is more than enough to explain sanghi dumbfcukery.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what after 12 days?

do you have some thesis on 12 stages of sanghi brain rot coming up??

12 is too much.. I think 2 is more than enough to explain sanghi dumbfcukery.

Is your name Sanjay outside DB? I know a dumbfcuk Sanjay who has the same views as you, argues like you. 

• Haha 2

Just now, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Is your name Sanjay outside DB? I know a dumbfcuk Sanjay who has the same views as you, argues like you. 

yeah you got me.

I know a self professed genius called paidithalli who argues like you. are you him?

db sanghis are so dumb that they can't even get their basic complaints right.

muslims are not the proselytizing group in South Asia, it is the Christians (certain sects).

so to claim that muslims are imposing their religion on others is just insanely stupid.

well if they mean people randomly settling down to do their prayers to mecca on road, then Hindus who built temples blocking sidewalks, and sometimes half of the street are equally to blame for imposing their religion, no?

what do you think, mr paidithalli alias @JaiBalayyaaa

stupid fcuks don't start arguments that you don't have the patience to finish. stfu and go back to your fcuking caves.

western color blind liberalism is laughing at all you jokers.

sitting in the US and still clinging to pathetic tribalism back in India.

30 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

We will get to see more of such 'parallels'...

idi arambham matrame...12 more days to go. 

what do you have to say about the foreign policy tiger Modi's inability to stop a small nation island the size of a Hyd ward, mock him in front of the global media?

do you think maldives experiment has the potential to hit BJP where it hurts? hehe.. the impression of Modi is excellent. Indians should take cue from this and do it in India.

lets see who is the dumbfcuk that responds to me. Looks like everyone grew a brain while I was away. haha..

fcuk you bigots. rot in hell.. Hindu hell if you want. makes no difference to me.. 😘

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

I am a Hindu. I am sitting in my own little well and thinking that the whole world is my little well. The Christian sits in his little well and thinks the whole world is his well. The Mohammedan sits in his little well and thinks that is the whole world. I have to thank you of America for the great attempt you are making to break down the barriers of this little world of ours, and hope that, in the future, the Lord will help you to accomplish your purpose.

that's the thing. Exposure to the ocean is clearly not good enough to knock sense into some frogs in the well. and this db is full of such frogs. I'd say more than 95%.

your analogy to Israel was correct though. same case. Frogs that have seen the entire world and still think that their well is the best.

Its about social privilege, not exposure. Most of these frogs don't understand or appreciate the liberal world that nurtures their career, because their brains have not developed beyond simple binaries of 'us' vs 'others'.

recent Korean movie Concrete Utopia shows this middle class fascist thugs mentality for what they are. but I guess it is praised for all the wrong reasons.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

manam chesedhi kooda ade anna…but differences is we follow israel method…

came here as students or immigrants …but we encourage our caste and religion…just like israel we support our homeland…we do all sort of influence,  rallies and other hungama for politicians from foreign land for motherland…

Manam support cheskuntam emo gani vere vallu mana religion ni follow avvali anukomu.. at most stage#2 varaku anthe..  stop projecting yourself as liberal/neutrals by supporting thm

5 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Manam support cheskuntam emo gani vere vallu mana religion ni follow avvali anukomu.. at most stage#2 varaku anthe..  stop projecting yourself as liberal/neutrals by supporting thm

next time tellodu nee culture gurinchi adigithey, mooskoni dobbey pora puski ani cheppu.

nenu alaagey cheptunna. as a proud Hindu I don't want anyone to learn our ways. emantaav.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

next time tellodu nee culture gurinchi adigithey, mooskoni dobbey pora puski ani cheppu.

nenu alaagey cheptunna. as a proud Hindu I don't want anyone to learn our ways. emantaav.

hinduism is polytheistic, you cant compare other monotheistic religions to hinduism in religion pov. we dont have problem with muslims or christians worshipping their gods.. the problem comes if the other groups are not such pluralistic enough to accept other religions/gods, which is in the case of muslims.. also in case of christians, but they are not as rigid as muslims.. probably their religion allows them to be critical of it. And doesnt give a death sentence for blasphemy.