4 stages of peacefuls

kittaya

2 minutes ago, halwafan said:

because they fight for wrong set of priorities. they should be fighting for a school to study, but they fight for a madrassa..   

govt of India is fascist. the day you realize that, you won't attack muslims in India. you'll stand with them.

unfortunately many reasonable Hindus too haven't realized that that govt they support is disgustingly cruel to minorities.

31 minutes ago, halwafan said:

agreed. 

society will always be hard to navigate and adjust to.. there will be quarrels, serious disagreements and even wars. that's the price of living with other people.

the alternative is imposing one morality, promising peace, prosperity etc.

people who prefer the alternative don't understand why some are always fighting, because at that point, they are completely disconnected from society. they are mere automatons for whatever the majority consensus is.

for instance, I don't get along with conservative muslims or any conservatives. They'd be flabbergasted if I turn up in a frock out of the blue to a meeting (i'd do it just to piss them off), because I have a gorgeous body to carry off most female dresses. But I still defend their right to shake up society out of its self inflicted slumber.

I don't like their tendency towards authoritarianism - like all religions, but that is a problem for when they capture power. Not now.

a happy contented prosperous society is hiding something sinister - Finland, Sweden example. and parts of middle class india that lives in protected societies.

people who hate discord and disagreements are the worst people in society.

doesn't matter if you are a sweet guy/girl.

Hindus should go back to their tradition of street fights over philosophy, or atleast online fights. instead of collectively sucking up to the supreme leader like dumbfcuks.

5 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

people who hate discord and disagreements are the worst people in society.

doesn't matter if you are a sweet guy/girl.

Hindus should go back to their tradition of street fights over philosophy, or atleast online fights. instead of collectively sucking up to the supreme leader like dumbfcuks.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ck3jay7lnrr42i3jxq3

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

manam chesedhi kooda ade anna…but differences is we follow israel method…

came here as students or immigrants …but we encourage our caste and religion…just like israel we support our homeland…we do all sort of influence,  rallies and other hungama for politicians from foreign land for motherland…

i dont know what you do anna. most of the people who come as immigration or students work and get a living. yes we bring our culture but dont rub it on others and definitely dont reproduce to grow our numbers and later go for political power and make it our land. we do our thing and let others do their thing. 

7 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

i dont know what you do anna. most of the people who come as immigration or students work and get a living. yes we bring our culture but dont rub it on others and definitely dont reproduce to grow our numbers and later go for political power and make it our land. we do our thing and let others do their thing. 

see the number of threads in this db anna about 'what kind of people are immigrating to the US' ani.

many people in this db feel that pulkas are rubbing their culture on others in America with car rallies and sh1t anna.

not that I agree with it, but just saying what people perceive as rubbing culture on others is colored by their hatred of the group, than anything substantial that the group itself does.

you hate muslims, and so you'll impute motives to them and don't care even if what you say isn't true.

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

govt of India is fascist. the day you realize that, you won't attack muslims in India. you'll stand with them.

unfortunately many reasonable Hindus too haven't realized that that govt they support is disgustingly cruel to minorities.

Tell few things. dont quote mob situations and on the street behaviors. where in govt policies there is cruel towards minorities. 

Just now, maverick19 said:

Tell few things. dont quote mob situations and on the street behaviors. where in govt policies there is cruel towards minorities. 

arrest of activists under UAPA for organizing protests. Umar Khalid for eg. has been in prison for 3yrs now. making up false murder case against AAP mla and painting him as a terrorist without any proof. The entire behaviour of the govt during the NRC-CAA protests, and the way it created a mini riot, that led to the death of around 40 muslims in Delhi is state sanctioned violence against Muslims.. some Hindus died too, but the violence was mostly targeted to delegitimize a protest that was majorly attended by muslims and majority of muslim shoips and homes were attacked.

bullying muslim girl kids to stay away from school under the pretext of banning hijab in school. its also a govt sanctioned bullying of muslims in India

using bulldozers to demolish homes of those who took part in protests - a legitimate democratic activity, by the Yogi govt, which was then taken up by other BJP govts too. a bunch of people cheering for it just makes the fascism even uglier.

16 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

blowing up non-existent Khalistani terrorism, which had died in Canada in the past decade until Modi decided to revive it.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

arrest of activists under UAPA for organizing protests. Umar Khalid for eg. has been in prison for 3yrs now. making up false murder case against AAP mla and painting him as a terrorist without any proof. The entire behaviour of the govt during the NRC-CAA protests, and the way it created a mini riot, that led to the death of around 40 muslims in Delhi is state sanctioned violence against Muslims.. some Hindus died too, but the violence was mostly targeted to delegitimize a protest that was majorly attended by muslims and majority of muslim shoips and homes were attacked.

bullying muslim girl kids to stay away from school under the pretext of banning hijab in school. its also a govt sanctioned bullying of muslims in India

using bulldozers to demolish homes of those who took part in protests - a legitimate democratic activity, by the Yogi govt, which was then taken up by other BJP govts too. a bunch of people cheering for it just makes the fascism even uglier.

i dont support the whole idea of protest block roads disturb everybodys life and make them miserable to get your point out is stupid. they should be jailed  for sure. it is courts to decide why he should be in jail not a govt policy. 

CAA was not even for indians  what are you taking about? NRC is clean up your home to know who is actual citizen. it will included minorities and majorities. it has its problems but definitely not for only minorities. 

muslim girl is some nonsense which is not govt policy it is  school policy which students should abide by. 

Protest and break public property is democratic? 

30 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

i dont support the whole idea of protest block roads disturb everybodys life and make them miserable to get your point out is stupid. they should be jailed  for sure. it is courts to decide why he should be in jail not a govt policy. 

neeku noppi lekunda protest cheste adhi protest avvadu. evadu entha kastapadina naaku emi minor inconvenience avvakudadhu aney neeku democracy enduku? no wonder you prefer hitler Modi.

ekkadaina protests road block chesey chestaru anna. Including India Against Corruption ani chesina paniki raani protest kooda 2012-13 time lo.

CAA was not even for indians  what are you taking about? NRC is clean up your home to know who is actual citizen. it will included minorities and majorities. it has its problems but definitely not for only minorities. 

avunu emi teliyakunda ney protest chesaru mari.. neeku anni telusu. lmao. they literally put their lives on the line for it, and created a revolution in India. too bad Covid ochhi stop chesaru. Govt also stopped pushing it later.

NRC-CAA is designed to harass minorities. simple. Assam lo bedusu kottindhi because two-thirds affected by NRC were Hindus, andukey Home Minister even promised to give them citizenship via CAA (which is impossible in reality). Even though there's a lot of scope of Hindus to be harassed too with NRC-CAA, it was muslims that woke up to it and fought on everyone's behalf. And for that they were slapped with UAPA cases.

govt action emi ani adigaav.. cheppa malli not only minorities antunnav. Modi spoke in public about those protests mentioning you can see who they are by what they wear.. daaniki enti artham? emanna defending aa Hindu fascist ni..

muslim girl is some nonsense which is not govt policy it is  school policy which students should abide by. 

It was passed by Karnataka govt genius, after they realized that a private school action was catching on.

Protest and break public property is democratic? 

yes it is democratic, and also cirminal. those that do that will be punished..

will Yogi be punished for demolishing homes? emanna neutral Hindu vaa nuvvu.. lmao.

11 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

whole idea of protest block roads disturb everybodys life and make them miserable to get your point out is stupid

i know lot of middle class scum think this. they are probably thinking why can't everybody get a job like I did, and enjoy life chilling with netflix tv shows.. hmm.. why really? lmao.

• Upvote 1

the only thing that gives me great hope is that Modi is actually not in control. India is spawning mini hitlers at a frightening pace, both in socio-political space and in the govt institutional space.

kannada, tamil, marathi chauvinists are acting independently and in direct confrontation with the Delhi govt. BJP has always molly coddled them, and it remains to be seen how that pans out. many small time BJP leaders are issuing direct threats to muslims in public.. what happens in a country with multiple violent groups fighting for control? I leave it to your imagination.

in the institutional space, ED has gone completely off the rails, summoning poor farmers for interrogation, and even issued summons to the RAW.. haha..

the next decade will be interesting to watch how India collectively loses its sanity, while its Nero is desperately touring the world looking for western approval like a loyal dog.