Impressed with the balls on INC in declining Ram Temple invitation.

Raven_Rayes

Just now, sarfaroshi2 said:

@Raven_Rayes is a well known Rabid Dog in this DB...

Just shut his mouth by throwing a slipper at him...not worth of your time to debate with him.

He is a single agenda person filled with Hate and Venom.

none of you are smart enough to 'debate' with me. several have tried and buzzed off..

I come here purely to abuse you sanghi fcuks. It gives me great pleasure to do so.

Just now, rachaRimbola said:

Exactly, 5-10 mins of debating with him, I realized the same. Ignoring these kind of people is the best and wise thing to do. 

what exactly did you 'debate' with me? lmao.

not just you.. none of the dumbfcuks in ths db have the capability to debate with me. and this when I'm not even trying.

1 minute ago, rachaRimbola said:

Bye @Raven_Rayes. God bless you. 

thanks.. hope the next white nationalist shooter boy finds you on his muderous rampage. haha..

you guys deserve exactly what you hope for muslims back in India. muah!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Valla MUDD1. Vallu vasthe entha rakapothe entha

adhey vaallu kooda antunnaru.. Ram temple kadithey entha kattaka pothey entha ani. tokkalo RSS programs ki antha maaku ochhey kharma enti ani telling vaallu.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

none of you are smart enough to 'debate' with me. several have tried and buzzed off..

I come here purely to abuse you sanghi fcuks. It gives me great pleasure to do so.

ali-brahmi.gif

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what exactly did you 'debate' with me? lmao.

not just you.. none of the dumbfcuks in ths db have the capability to debate with me. and this when I'm not even trying.

Then why do you waste your energy?  I couldn’t agree more that nobody can debate with you in this DB.
 I would even go so far to say that no one in this world has wisdom or maturity to debate with you. 
I suggest you refrain from posting anything in this DB with an intention to debate. 
That said, I’m sure people would welcome your posts. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

adhey vaallu kooda antunnaru.. Ram temple kadithey entha kattaka pothey entha ani. tokkalo RSS programs ki antha maaku ochhey kharma enti ani telling vaallu.

Yet temple stands in the heartland of UP and will keep giving them jitters. A shrine like that will keep conversion agenda that eventually benefits Congress in check. Kharge katiki kallu chapi koorchunnadu. Ee vayasulo Hindu vytireka political activities chesi em bavukuntado, vadike teliyali.

Just now, rachaRimbola said:

Then why do you waste your energy. I couldn’t agree more that nobody can debate with you in this DB.
 I would even go so far to say that no one in this world has wisdom or maturity to debate with you. 
I suggest you refrain from posting anything in this DB with an intention to debate. 
That said, I’m sure people would welcome your posts. 

I hate sanghi and soft sanghis dude.. I can't mock them like this in real life.. the db is dumb enough to engage me on it. and I use the opportunity to abuse them. It gives me great pleasure.

intention to debate? lmao. cheppa kadha.. no one can debate me in this db.. and I'm not even trying. not even on my home turf (politics).. I come here just to abuse sanghis.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/congress-declines-january-22-ram-mandir-invite-read-full-statement-here-4836016

The Congress today announced that it would skip the massive consecration ceremony of the Ayodhya Ram Mandir, saying it was a "political project" of the BJP and its ideological mentor Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh. It is "clearly an RSS/BJP event", the party said in a release.

The party said its leaders - Congress chief Mallikarjun Kharge, his predecessor Sonia Gandhi, and the party's Lok Sabha leader Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury - who have been invited to the event, have declined.

great dont come who cares. 

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Yet temple stands in the heartland of UP and will keep giving them jitters. A shrine like that will keep conversion agenda that eventually benefits Congress in check. Kharge katiki kallu chapi koorchunnadu. Ee vayasulo Hindu vytireka political activities chesi em bavukuntado, vadike teliyali.

what is this 'conversion agenda'? was this also cooked behind the scenes with the vanderbilts, with Soros funding?

do you ever live in reality?

Not attending RSS functions is 'HIndu' vyatirekata? nice joke.