Impressed with the balls on INC in declining Ram Temple invitation.

Raven_Rayes

Just now, maverick19 said:

great dont come who cares. 

people who care about the Congress do. I don't expect Sanghis to understand.

Gaadidhi guddule ... the whole issue was started by this wrretched party. I need to see a lot more before i believe in this trash party and its politics.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what is this 'conversion agenda'? was this also cooked behind the scenes with the vanderbilts, with Soros funding?

do you ever live in reality?

Not attending RSS functions is 'HIndu' vyatirekata? nice joke.

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

what is wrong with abolition of Sanatana Dharma? do you understand what Sanatana dharma even is?

its good if INDIA alliance is against Sanatana Dharma.. which is a fancy way of saying varnashram.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what is wrong with abolition of Sanatana Dharma? do you understand what Sanatana dharma even is?

its good if INDIA alliance is against Sanatana Dharma.. which is a fancy way of saying varnashram.

dog-evil.gif

• Haha 2

@Telugodura456 sweetie, I noticed you posted something in this thread, but unfortunately i have you on ignore now.. so if you are trying to make any of your tiring points against me, you can be sure that I won't even glance at them.

I have nothing against you personally though. I just have encouraged you for too long, and I don't feel the need to continue engaging with your incoherent blabber. keep posting on me into the void.

I post this just out of misplaced love for you, to urge you to find someone else to troll in this db, because I'm done with you.

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

people who care about the Congress do. I don't expect Sanghis to understand.

haha. nobody cares about dying party and its papu leadership. 

3 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

haha. nobody cares about dying party and its papu leadership. 

nobody cares about useless nation India too.. still sanghi dogs are barking on twitter kadha.. idhi kooda same anuko.

23 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Then you don't know what Santan Dharma is. 

Just now, CanadianMalodu said:

Then you don't know what Santan Dharma is. 

so don't you. or anyone in the sanghi ecosystem.

they are free to file a case against Udayanidhi and argue in the court on that.

last time they tried to do with A Raja for him quoting manusmriti on women being prostitutes, sanghis had egg on their face.

just quoting Hindu scriptures is enough to shut you guys up.

you will keep clutching at Soros to make up for your lack of understanding of basic Hindu theology.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what do you mean? you guys are bragging about Modi influencing GDP of a tiny tiny nation that has GDP less than 10% of Hyd - one city in India.

India's trade deficit against China is actually widening. I don't know what impact Modi created with Make in India, other than farts from overeating fat sanghi fcuks claiming victory where there is none.

its not how tiny that country is its about a small derogatory tweet against our PM has created such an impact, you need to look at that and not to compare with other coutries

1 hour ago, praying said:

its not how tiny that country is its about a small derogatory tweet against our PM has created such an impact, you need to look at that and not to compare with other coutries

manodiki vere points emi ardam kavu. one sided vuntadi ante. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

manodiki vere points emi ardam kavu. one sided vuntadi ante. 

Chetha kaani prathi yedhava idhe cheptadu db lo. Lite teesko. 

Velli biriyani tini Netflix choosko. Ee janma ki adhe nuvvu chese least harmful activity. Politics neekenduku minimum morality Leni politics.

6 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/congress-declines-january-22-ram-mandir-invite-read-full-statement-here-4836016

The Congress today announced that it would skip the massive consecration ceremony of the Ayodhya Ram Mandir, saying it was a "political project" of the BJP and its ideological mentor Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh. It is "clearly an RSS/BJP event", the party said in a release.

The party said its leaders - Congress chief Mallikarjun Kharge, his predecessor Sonia Gandhi, and the party's Lok Sabha leader Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury - who have been invited to the event, have declined.

elagu right wing Hindus will never vote for Congress , why loose minority votes 

leave politrics behind...but majority of Nation wants Ram temple.....muslims kuda over cheyyaledhu since they knew their ancestors built masjid on top of ram temple....worst move by Inc, as expected.

I guess they knew regardless, Modi will win again and probably with more majority...so no point in luring Hindu voters. Kani again, should have supported this move.

• Like 2