Impressed with the balls on INC in declining Ram Temple invitation.

Raven_Rayes

I'm too disappointed with this move , dumb RaGa he could have asked his mom and others to shut the mouth...  And attended the function 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mancode said:

I'm too disappointed with this move , dumb RaGa he could have asked his mom and others to shut the mouth...  And attended the function 

Self goals mamule kada bro congress ki. 

6 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

people who care about the Congress do. I don't expect Sanghis to understand.

U support congress and its leadership? 

6 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what is wrong with abolition of Sanatana Dharma? do you understand what Sanatana dharma even is?

its good if INDIA alliance is against Sanatana Dharma.. which is a fancy way of saying varnashram.

Haha abolition of sanatan dharma anta. 600yrs occupy chesina vedavale emi pikaleka poyaru. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

sanatan is as far as Islam or Christianity to non indo aryans.difference is that we know Islam and Christianity are not our religions but people are brainwashed to believe that sanatan is our religion.

We need to kick out indo-aryan influence from telugu states ,only then we can develop like Japan or china.

6 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

sanatan is as far as Islam or Christianity to non indo aryans.difference is that we know Islam and Christianity are not our religions but people are brainwashed to believe that sanatan is our religion.

We need to kick out indo-aryan influence from telugu states ,only then we can develop like Japan or china.

We. Telugu states have literally the oldest and biggest Hindu Temples of India claiming that's where god rests (TTD, Yadigiri etc). 
But this guy here claims that it's an outside religion

14 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

none of you are smart enough to 'debate' with me. several have tried and buzzed off..

I come here purely to abuse you sanghi fcuks. It gives me great pleasure to do so.

It's not that no one here is not smart enough to 'debate' with you. 
You are just a brainfcuked hater who thinks everyone who doesn't have same view as you are Sanghi. 
And your view are simple. India is irrelevant, it's a waste place, it should break apart and now I have seen a view that Sanatan dharma/Hinduism should die.
According to you, anyone who tries to make India a home or wish to stay here are devilspawns.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

We. Telugu states have literally the oldest and biggest Hindu Temples of India claiming that's where god rests (TTD, Yadigiri etc). 
But this guy here claims that it's an outside religion

They are telugu gods who have been sanskritised.

Venkatta is literally a telugu name which probably means pass of god ven= god ,katta= pass.

Light is related to God in almost every culture including telugu,velugu=light ,velpu= god.

Ve is not associated with God in sanskrit.

We don't even have Varna system here because we aren't indo-aryans.

Varna literally means color in sanskrit ,it's an indo-aryan class system.brahmins are the lightest followed by Kshatriyas. 

I don't understand how these delusional people can argue when there are pure scientific records present.

29 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

They are telugu gods who have been sanskritised.

Venkatta is literally a telugu name which probably means pass of god ven= god ,katta= pass.

Light is related to God in almost every culture including telugu,velugu=light ,velpu= god.

Ve is not associated with God in sanskrit.

We don't even have Varna system here because we aren't indo-aryans.

Varna literally means color in sanskrit ,it's an indo-aryan class system.brahmins are the lightest followed by Kshatriyas. 

I don't understand how these delusional people can argue when there are pure scientific records present.

Man says Venkateshwara is only a telugu god. Man do you even know the tale of him?
He literally got whole involvement gods of both Rigveda and Atharva Veda. And the whole lore of Venkateshwara Swami is due to the Sage Bhrigu visiting Satyaloka and finding who is fit for his worship. He gets ignored by Brahma and Shiva and goes into an agry rage. 
He visits Vishnu and seeing him with his wife and not noticing him he kicks Lord Vishnu in chest where Mahalakshmi resides, what happens and why it happens check them on net. 
So after the situation is taken care of MahaLakshmi gets angry Lord Vishnu apologising to Bhrigu leaves Vaikuntha. 
And Vishnu comes down and meditates in wait of Mahalakshmi and as time passes Ant hill forms upon him, the reason he got name related to Ant hill in his prayers. 
How da hell did you have no knowledge about all this and go on a rant of creating your own fantasy gods league.

25 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Varna literally means color in sanskrit 

Varna literally means to describe in Sankrit and Telugu and To cover if you want some other meaning to it. 
I don't know where you got it's meaning is colour but I think you could clearly see how one could mistake that word pretty easily more so if they don't use that Language daily or have basic grip over it.

27 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

Man says Venkateshwara is only a telugu god. Man do you even know the tale of him?
He literally got whole involvement gods of both Rigveda and Atharva Veda. And the whole lore of Venkateshwara Swami is due to the Sage Bhrigu visiting Satyaloka and finding who is fit for his worship. He gets ignored by Brahma and Shiva and goes into an agry rage. 
He visits Vishnu and seeing him with his wife and not noticing him he kicks Lord Vishnu in chest where Mahalakshmi resides, what happens and why it happens check them on net. 
So after the situation is taken care of MahaLakshmi gets angry Lord Vishnu apologising to Bhrigu leaves Vaikuntha. 
And Vishnu comes down and meditates in wait of Mahalakshmi and as time passes Ant hill forms upon him, the reason he got name related to Ant hill in his prayers. 
How da hell did you have no knowledge about all this and go on a rant of creating your own fantasy gods league.

i clearly told you they were telugu gods who were incorporated into sanskrit pantheon ,they wouldn't have telugu names if they were sanskrit gods.its very funny to see a telugu guy sell away our culture to other people lol useless morons.

26 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

Varna literally means to describe in Sankrit and Telugu and To cover if you want some other meaning to it. 
I don't know where you got it's meaning is colour but I think you could clearly see how one could mistake that word pretty easily more so if they don't use that Language daily or have basic grip over it.

Varna meant only "color" in the beginning  ,only in the later times it was to used in the context of "describing " or "classifying" because Varna system is a classification system roughly based on color.

uR35NdX.jpg

23 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Varna meant only "color" in the beginning  ,only in the later times it was to used in the context of "describing " or "classifying" because Varna system is a classification system roughly based on color.

uR35NdX.jpg

Man said source is wiki. Not from a guy who basically got that word in his own language or a basic dictionary.

27 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

i clearly told you they were telugu gods who were incorporated into sanskrit pantheon ,they wouldn't have telugu names if they were sanskrit gods.its very funny to see a telugu guy sell away our culture to other people lol useless morons.

I am not selling it away you dumb fcuk. You are the one trying to divide the whole damn culture. 
I don't know where we get this people. Don't have basic knowledge about the religion lore they are talking about or dividing about. Tirupathi doors is still opened by the same tribal person's family and the first harati is given by the same persons linage. And later pujaris come and perfrom their job throughout the day.

24 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

If so. Just tell me which guy told you that all old temples of Andhra and telangana are from a whole different specter of religion. At least lend me some source to it.
You just need to go and see the temple and the idol figure to realise which culture that god belongs to. And I don't to you are someone who even visited recently tbh. Or even visited it at all