Impressed with the balls on INC in declining Ram Temple invitation.

Raven_Rayes

7 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

Man said source is wiki. Not from a guy who basically got that word in his own language or a basic dictionary.

I am not selling it away you dumb fcuk. You are the one trying to divide the whole damn culture. 
I don't know where we get this people. Don't have basic knowledge about the religion lore they are talking about or dividing about. Tirupathi doors is still opened by the same tribal person's family and the first harati is given by the same persons linage. And later pujaris come and perfrom their job throughout the day.

Atleast I have a source lmfao you are just saying b.s with bo backing.

16 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Atleast I have a source lmfao you are just saying b.s with bo backing.

Bruh
Source what? Asspull?
You just ignored all my questions, answers and counter arguments and just said I got sauce which you don't.
All you need to know to check if Venkateshwara is a Hindu god or not is just read any books of him. Just read. 
And I don't think you would. And I don't even think you are a Hindu. You at most looks like some person posing/implying as such while trying to not just divide the religion but whole Nation if possible. 
You want more recognition to Telugu so do I. 
You want people visiting Telugu states? So do I.
You don't want BJP to win elections in AP and TS? So do I.
But I don't do this bullshit asspull theories to break apart a cultures which exists for thousands of years under some asspull theories of all of us not being one religion due to a Rtard

39 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

Bruh
Source what? Asspull?
You just ignored all my questions, answers and counter arguments and just said I got sauce which you don't.
All you need to know to check if Venkateshwara is a Hindu god or not is just read any books of him. Just read. 
And I don't think you would. And I don't even think you are a Hindu. You at most looks like some person posing/implying as such while trying to not just divide the religion but whole Nation if possible. 
You want more recognition to Telugu so do I. 
You want people visiting Telugu states? So do I.
You don't want BJP to win elections in AP and TS? So do I.
But I don't do this bullshit asspull theories to break apart a cultures which exists for thousands of years under some asspull theories of all of us not being one religion due to a Rtard

I just provided you with a source ,where is the ass pull.

if Venkateshwara was a sanskrit god he would have had a sanskrit name ,there was no mention of venkat in any of sanskrit stories prior to 10AD at the very least.

What is a Hindu lol i don't identify with delusional religions,i only identify as a telugu.telugu is a linguistic,genetic identity which is real.

Hinduism isn't even a proper religion in the first place.most of Hindu stories are fabricated and made as history by brohmins.brahmins aren't even telugu people.saying Brahmins are telugu is equivalent to saying parsis are gujarati.

I told you I am not an idiot like you to attach everything to stupid politics.

India isn't a nation in the first place ,it's just a country for administration.telugunadu is a nation which existed for thousands of years.

1 hour ago, Teluguredu said:

I just provided you with a source ,where is the ass pull.

if Venkateshwara was a sanskrit god he would have had a sanskrit name ,there was no mention of venkat in any of sanskrit stories prior to 10AD at the very least.

What is a Hindu lol i don't identify with delusional religions,i only identify as a telugu.telugu is a linguistic,genetic identity which is real.

Hinduism isn't even a proper religion in the first place.most of Hindu stories are fabricated and made as history by brohmins.brahmins aren't even telugu people.saying Brahmins are telugu is equivalent to saying parsis are gujarati.

I told you I am not an idiot like you to attach everything to stupid politics.

India isn't a nation in the first place ,it's just a country for administration.telugunadu is a nation which existed for thousands of years.

There is literally a lingo goes wherever people worship god. 
We call Rama as Rama, Hindi people call it Ram. Kerala people call Krishna as Kannan
So you are saying that both of them are different gods? Cause they both lived in an earlier Yuga than Venkateswara. 
And Venkateswara has literal meaning in Sankrit. Venkata meaning the destroyer of sins and Iswara meaning lord.(The same source which you used to give meaning of Varna. The almighty wiki says that. And some other pages.)
Other meaning people give is he is the lord of Venkata moutain hence name Venkateshwara.
Sri-nivasa that is Srinivasa meaning within whom Lakshmi dwells. 
And the name of Balaji is given by Ramanuja, a devotee but is also name of Hanuman in some places/scripts.
And man is saying India is not a nation in first place. Bruh If so go invalidate your passport. And by history you mean India didn't exist, than go check Constitution word which means Bharat. If you lived in India and studied here in "TELUGUNADA" as you say, you would know. 
We all pledge in Telugu as Bharata desham naa matrubhumi. And in all prayers we start with Bharata mata.
And many southern kings have had the goal having whole Akand Bharata as their kingdom. 
Some tried, some came close, some failed. 
It is in our history and most of this kings of Telugu were not even the so called Hinduism(Name coined by invaders) but Buddhism too as most of port of Andhra had heavy influence of Buddhism at some point.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/congress-declines-january-22-ram-mandir-invite-read-full-statement-here-4836016

The Congress today announced that it would skip the massive consecration ceremony of the Ayodhya Ram Mandir, saying it was a "political project" of the BJP and its ideological mentor Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh. It is "clearly an RSS/BJP event", the party said in a release.

The party said its leaders - Congress chief Mallikarjun Kharge, his predecessor Sonia Gandhi, and the party's Lok Sabha leader Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury - who have been invited to the event, have declined.

Why would a party of Muslims and Christians visit Hindu temple, good that they have declined

subhakaryam lo widows (aka political widows) are not allowed, shame on BJP to even send an invite

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Blade_babji said:

There is literally a lingo goes wherever people worship god. 
We call Rama as Rama, Hindi people call it Ram. Kerala people call Krishna as Kannan
So you are saying that both of them are different gods? Cause they both lived in an earlier Yuga than Venkateswara. 
And Venkateswara has literal meaning in Sankrit. Venkata meaning the destroyer of sins and Iswara meaning lord.(The same source which you used to give meaning of Varna. The almighty wiki says that. And some other pages.)
Other meaning people give is he is the lord of Venkata moutain hence name Venkateshwara.
Sri-nivasa that is Srinivasa meaning within whom Lakshmi dwells. 
And the name of Balaji is given by Ramanuja, a devotee but is also name of Hanuman in some places/scripts.
And man is saying India is not a nation in first place. Bruh If so go invalidate your passport. And by history you mean India didn't exist, than go check Constitution word which means Bharat. If you lived in India and studied here in "TELUGUNADA" as you say, you would know. 
We all pledge in Telugu as Bharata desham naa matrubhumi. And in all prayers we start with Bharata mata.
And many southern kings have had the goal having whole Akand Bharata as their kingdom. 
Some tried, some came close, some failed. 
It is in our history and most of this kings of Telugu were not even the so called Hinduism(Name coined by invaders) but Buddhism too as most of port of Andhra had heavy influence of Buddhism at some point.

What is this b.s lmfao .i have never heard of venkatta word in sanskrit ,N.I call refer to him as balaji.because venkata isn't a sanskrit word.

Bharatha desham is a sanskrit word and never did we use it refer to ourselves before influence of sanskrit and this slum country.

Even areas in medival andhra had  mostly pure telugu names like renaadu,paakanaadu,venginaadu,velnadu etc...

Even our surnames are mostly pure telugu names because they are the names of our villages mostly and most of our villages have pure telugu names.only in last 500 years  sanskrit names started to dominate.

Buddhism influence in coastal andhra was due to Ashoka ,that's probably one of the earliest contact of indo-aryans with present day andhra people.

22 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

What is this b.s lmfao .i have never heard of venkatta word in sanskrit ,N.I call refer to him as balaji.because venkata isn't a sanskrit word.

Bharatha desham is a sanskrit word and never did we use it refer to ourselves before influence of sanskrit and this slum country.

Even areas in medival andhra had  mostly pure telugu names like renaadu,paakanaadu,venginaadu,velnadu etc...

Even our surnames are mostly pure telugu names because they are the names of our villages mostly and most of our villages have pure telugu names.only in last 500 years  sanskrit names started to dominate.

Buddhism influence in coastal andhra was due to Ashoka ,that's probably one of the earliest contact of indo-aryans with present day andhra people.

I think sanskrit is a subset of telugu and came from telugu. Almost every sanskrit word is used in telugu.

But i agree india is not a nation just a bureacracy. Telugus can be a nation as they have so much in common.

5 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

They are telugu gods who have been sanskritised.

Venkatta is literally a telugu name which probably means pass of god ven= god ,katta= pass.

Light is related to God in almost every culture including telugu,velugu=light ,velpu= god.

Ve is not associated with God in sanskrit.

We don't even have Varna system here because we aren't indo-aryans.

Varna literally means color in sanskrit ,it's an indo-aryan class system.brahmins are the lightest followed by Kshatriyas. 

I don't understand how these delusional people can argue when there are pure scientific records present.

viewcontent.cgi?article=1043&context=soc
found this recently and a good read 

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

sanskrit is a subset of telugu and came from telugu. Almost every sanskrit word is used in telugu

no, it’s not. Telugu has loan words from Sanskrit because of their coexistence 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

i clearly told you they were telugu gods who were incorporated into sanskrit pantheon ,they wouldn't have telugu names if they were sanskrit gods.its very funny to see a telugu guy sell away our culture to other people lol useless morons.

By this logic, Yesu is  Telugu God.

Don’t mix language and Gods. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Teluguredu said:

"I call refer to him as Balaji" Bruh 
Refer to him to him however you like. Balaji is a name given by his devotee and it is his name too. 
Venkata is a sanskrit word and that word exists in Telugu too due to it. It's just like latin words exist in English. 
Value of English doesn't decrease by that and in the same way value of Telugu doesn't decrease. 
And our Surnames would be Telugu because we live in place where we speak Telugu. It doesnt take for you be a genius to recognise that.
And Buddhism was believed to be brought by Ashoka but people realised it wasn't. Might be Kosala Kingdom and mix of others. It's just that earlier people thought It was Ashoka due to most of the structure which still exists where dated to his kingdom's reign. That's an another story anyways.

15 minutes ago, rachaRimbola said:

He doesn't get it. 
He is way worse than worst of Tamil people. At least the one who want a seperate Tamil country or Autonomy of Gov don't seperate God's based on language. And they are one of the main contributor of TTD and own most of the shops at the base of the Temple and most Temples have craving in Tamil(Telugu and Kannada too) too (They wanted Tirumala as part of Tamilnadu just as Andhra wanted Yadagiri when divided)

24 minutes ago, rachaRimbola said:

Yesu is not a name of telug origin. it is used in multiple languages.

24 minutes ago, rachaRimbola said:

Yesu root word is yeshua it's noa telugu word.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

"I call refer to him as Balaji" Bruh 
Refer to him to him however you like. Balaji is a name given by his devotee and it is his name too. 
Venkata is a sanskrit word and that word exists in Telugu too due to it. It's just like latin words exist in English. 
Value of English doesn't decrease by that and in the same way value of Telugu doesn't decrease. 
And our Surnames would be Telugu because we live in place where we speak Telugu. It doesnt take for you be a genius to recognise that.
And Buddhism was believed to be brought by Ashoka but people realised it wasn't. Might be Kosala Kingdom and mix of others. It's just that earlier people thought It was Ashoka due to most of the structure which still exists where dated to his kingdom's reign. That's an another story anyways.

Not i ,N.I mean north indians.venkatta is a telugu word there is no doubt about it.