Impressed with the balls on INC in declining Ram Temple invitation.

Raven_Rayes

42 minutes ago, rachaRimbola said:

By this logic, Yesu is  Telugu God.

Don’t mix language and Gods. 

Yesu root is yeshua not a telugu word.

13 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Yesu root is yeshua not a telugu word.

Exactly, you proved my point. 

Just because I don't know the origin(or real name), I cannot say "Yesu" or "Srinivasa" are Telugu words. It's not our place to decide because we are not Sanskrit experts. 

Just like "neellu"(water, paani) is not restricted to a community, Lord Venkateshwara also cannot be restricted to a community. 

Lord Vishnu is the protector of the universe. You and I are just bacchas. 

Om Namo Venkatesaya 🙏

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

adhey vaallu kooda antunnaru.. Ram temple kadithey entha kattaka pothey entha ani. tokkalo RSS programs ki antha maaku ochhey kharma enti ani telling vaallu.

Modda Guduvu mani cheppu 

12 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Not i ,N.I mean north indians.venkatta is a telugu word there is no doubt about it.

Venkata seems to be a word debated to from both Tamil and Sanskrit too. 
We don't need to fight over it. We took time in creating this language. It's beutiful as it's own. And u don't need to fight over it's identity.
And people who come from North do call him Venkateshwaraswami but Balaji is easier to tongue I guess. 
Source? I just went to Tirumala last month. And northie sat beside me with no reservation darshanam and planned to visit TTD just for a day. Most probably went back just seeing his brother Govinda instead.

10 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

Venkata seems to be a word from Tamil and debated from Sanskrit. 
We don't need to fight over it. We took time in creating this language. It's beutiful as it's own. And u don't need to fight over it's identity.
And people who come from North do call him Venkateshwaraswami but Balaji is easier to tongue I guess. 
Source? I just went to Tirumala last month. And northie sat beside me with no reservation darshanam and planned to visit TTD just for a day. Most probably went back just seeing his brother Govinda instead.

Venkata is not a tamil word in the slightest lmfao they call him as perumal,venkatta is an out and out telugu word.stop seeing quora tamiltards and sanskrittards propaganda.

12 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Venkata is not a tamil word in the slightest lmfao they call him as perumal,venkatta is an out and out telugu word.stop seeing quora tamiltards and sanskrittards propaganda.

I didn't check quora or any propaganda. 
Just saying what public thinks. As for Sanskrit, you said there is no meaning of Sanskrit word as Venkata for which I refuted and given you the answer of what Venkata means in Sanskrit - The destroyer of Sins. 
Is Venkata a telugu word? Yes
Does Tamil claim it is their word? Yes. Reason is simple as the Temple was built by their Kings. 
Most of the southern languages claim it as their own- Telugu, Tamil and Kannada
This argument is as stupid as asking which language Amma or Akka words belong to.
So by this logic of yours. Venkata is not even god of telugus as most of it's history is worshiped by Tamil too. We should no worship him because it's Tamil people god. 
Dumb retarded convos go like this.

hope INC can make people understand their narrative as well.. bjp currently brainwashed most of the people, and pushed them into irrational thinking 

On 1/11/2024 at 10:20 AM, Raven_Rayes said:

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/congress-declines-january-22-ram-mandir-invite-read-full-statement-here-4836016

The Congress today announced that it would skip the massive consecration ceremony of the Ayodhya Ram Mandir, saying it was a "political project" of the BJP and its ideological mentor Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh. It is "clearly an RSS/BJP event", the party said in a release.

The party said its leaders - Congress chief Mallikarjun Kharge, his predecessor Sonia Gandhi, and the party's Lok Sabha leader Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury - who have been invited to the event, have declined.

Go Fack Yourself

this is my new year resolution to respond to retards