Tag heuer vs Brietling vs Omega

SaradaChinnodu

9 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

Folks, lately Ive started looking at luxury mens watches and brietling, omega caught my eye. I used have formula 1 tag heuer and sold it since I wasn't using it(almost 6 years back which I think is a mistake as the same time piece is now costing twice the price)

just wanted to reach out if DBians who have knowledge can throw some light on some of the watch brands they use and their experience. I understand these days iwatch sort of trumped all the brands but wanted to go back to traditional quartz watches...

Also if you own any luxury brand time pieces, pls share your owning experience ...

yeah. Expensive watches don't diminish their value over time instead prices increase for such used expensive watches

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

bongem kaadu

go to new york canal street...cheap ga buy fake luxury watches..rinse and repeat

rinse and repeat vaddu anega bhayya ee theddu

for 50 dollars do you want to buy 20 watches for 1000 dollars

or just 1 watch for few thousand dollars.

unless you are some thop celeb who cares which watch you wear

it just give you some goose bum feeling wearing a rich watch and purposefully putting hand on every table you sit to show off the watch

19 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

Folks, lately Ive started looking at luxury mens watches and brietling, omega caught my eye. I used have formula 1 tag heuer and sold it since I wasn't using it(almost 6 years back which I think is a mistake as the same time piece is now costing twice the price)

just wanted to reach out if DBians who have knowledge can throw some light on some of the watch brands they use and their experience. I understand these days iwatch sort of trumped all the brands but wanted to go back to traditional quartz watches...

Also if you own any luxury brand time pieces, pls share your owning experience ...

maa vaadu ee brand vadutunde -- frederique constant.

• Thanks 1

Just now, sarvayogi said:

for 50 dollars do you want to buy 20 watches for 1000 dollars

or just 1 watch for few thousand dollars.

unless you are some thop celeb who cares which watch you wear

it just give you some goose bum feeling wearing a rich watch and purposefully putting hand on every table you sit to show off the watch

evari theeta varidhi bhayya (I'm sure you have some too of your own)...who are we to call names...

20 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

evari theeta varidhi bhayya (I'm sure you have some too of your own)...who are we to call names...

ala antava..figure la meeda fantasy la meeda manam kooda oka 20 lakaralu daaka tagalesi untam...I get your point

few like paris..few like panimanishi...

44 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

Omega any day, its expensive for what it offers in the speedmaster series, but its the premium you pay for its heritage as moonswatch. 

You should compare watch to watch instead of brand as a whole. I'd go for the moonswatch over anything in its price range. 

Lately i have been researching about microbrands and they offer wayy more value for the money. check out MAEN watches, you can't really call this a microbrand anymore. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Arrogant_champ said:

Omega any day, its expensive for what it offers in the speedmaster series, but its the premium you pay for its heritage as moonswatch. 

You should compare watch to watch instead of brand as a whole. I'd go for the moonswatch over anything in its price range. 

Lately i have been researching about microbrands and they offer wayy more value for the money. check out MAEN watches, you can't really call this a microbrand anymore. 

ok bro...idhi choodu almost tag Monaco la undhi 

https://depancel.com/en-us/products/f-back-dusk-blue-automatic-watch?variant=41113039241267&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Feed EN-us&utm_content=Série R - F-back - Dusk Blue&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign={{campaign.name}}&utm_term=&utm_content={{AdGroupName}}&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrp-9n_7VgwMV_GBHAR0cuwDYEAQYASABEgJ6YfD_BwE

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

ala antava..figure la meeda fantasy la meeda manam kooda oka 20 lakaralu daaka tagalesi untam...I get your point

few like paris..few like panimanishi...

hammaya...grab chesav mothaniki...cool..btw upcoming India trip undi emaina contacts isthava...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

hammaya...grab chesav mothaniki...cool..btw upcoming India trip undi emaina contacts isthava...

all the contacts I know are not like public figures...nenu velli kalisi matladi oppincha...all have personal life again...so you only have to test the waters bro...its not tough...you just need to be patient

I opened some 20 new doors in India trip...few doors multiple times...good luck

7 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

all the contacts I know are not like public figures...nenu velli kalisi matladi oppincha...all have personal life again...so you only have to test the waters bro...its not tough...you just need to be patient

I opened some 20 new doors in India trip...few doors multiple times...good luck

enti bro ee db Ła anta kasta padali paiki ravali antaru....kani evaru contacts matram share cheyaru....choodu edho oka contact untadhi...DM cheyi...:)

37 minutes ago, Arrogant_champ said:

damn ivi kuda main stream watches price range lo unnayiga. (MAEN)

but omega moonswatches are cool....not a band type guy so may have to replace with a  chain