DB lo intha manchi well wishers unnaara?? Thank you God

rachaRimbola

yeah.. nuvvu open ga cheppaleka poyaav.. I taught you how to do it.

next time don't be shy.

I'm not your friend, so are not you, mine. I hate sanghis ani cheppa kadha.

Bisht pundakor gaadini Yogiji ani pilichey prathi edhavaki naa wish adhey. especially vaallu US lo unte

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah.. nuvvu open ga cheppaleka poyaav.. I taught you how to do it.

next time don't be shy.

I'm not your friend, so are not you, mine. I hate sanghis ani cheppa kadha.

Bisht pundakor gaadini Yogiji ani pilichey prathi edhavaki naa wish adhey. especially vaallu US lo unte

Ok, thank you! Btw, Modiji will be the next PM of India, followed by Yogiji

Doesn't matter how many toxic posts/comments you put in the DB(or elsewhere), doesn't matter how heinous your wishes are for Sanghis ... Dharma will always prevail.

God bless you. Peace

9 minutes ago, rachaRimbola said:

Ok, thank you! Btw, Modiji will be the next PM of India, followed by Yogiji

Doesn't matter how many toxic posts/comments you put in the DB(or elsewhere), doesn't matter how heinous your wishes are for Sanghis ... Dharma will always prevail.

God bless you. Peace

Haha.. it doesn't matter because India will always suck. 

I obviously wish the worst for sanghis and their prime sanghi. Because I'm a decent man. You guys are not. You are human filth. Lmao

2 hours ago, rachaRimbola said:

Ee item Lawnjodkuu chala years ninchi vadi psychoism ni ila DB lo ruddutunadu...

Vaadi kante worst gaalu ee DB MOD Make a love day gaalu....They encourage such Rabid dogs and Ban you if you talk anything against their Caste Demi gods.

2 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Ee item Lawnjodkuu chala years ninchi vadi psychoism ni ila DB lo ruddutunadu...

Vaadi kante worst gaalu ee DB MOD Make a love day gaalu....They encourage such Rabid dogs and Ban you if you talk anything against their Caste Demi gods.

Nee psycoism mundhu naadhi entha. 

Ninnu oka manishi ga respect chesi mari kondaru arguing with you. Gajji Kukka ni kottibattu kottaali ninnu, and nee saati sanghi pundakor la ni. Haha

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Nee psycoism mundhu naadhi entha. 

Ninnu oka manishi ga respect chesi mari kondaru arguing with you. Gajji Kukka ni kottibattu kottaali ninnu, and nee saati sanghi pundakor la ni. Haha

dog-evil.gif

43 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Bro, I had sent a message to Admin to delete my account way back in July 2023 as I felt this DB is such a waste of time(and DB with so many anti-national /anti-hindu users). If they want to delete my account or ban me, that is fine. I use twitter anyway. 

PLEASE BAN ME AND UPHOLD HATE SPEECH CONTENT IN DB

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qTwvXJl6jywsvnaUFlxfucr39OEzGMUJ/view

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, rachaRimbola said:

Bro, I had sent a message to Admin to delete my account way back in July 2023 as I felt this DB is such a waste of time(and DB with so many anti-national /anti-hindu users). If they want to delete my account or ban me, that is fine. I use twitter anyway. 

PLEASE BAN ME AND UPHOLD HATE SPEECH CONTENT IN DB

https://www.andhrafriends.com/messenger/540782977/ 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qTwvXJl6jywsvnaUFlxfucr39OEzGMUJ/view

DB MOD's are Leki Moon Duh gaalu....They want Traffic in DB ....If you really want to get Banned Tag ppl like @psyc0pk  @MOD23 and @afdb__sai Abuse Sr. NTR, TDP and Ballaya. You will be banned swiftly :D 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1