Brahmin,kshatriya dominated states

Teluguredu

Why are states in which Brahmins ,Kshatriyas dominate politically tend to be the most underdeveloped shithole states?

U.P ,odisha ,rajastan ,bihar ,W.B etc.. have a lot of brahmin/kshatriya domination in politics and tend to be the most underdeveloped states in the entire nation.

Only exception is MH but even in MH the rural parts where most marathi people live are extremely underdeveloped unlike southern states.its economy is being driven my migrants mostly.

13 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Why are states in which Brahmins ,Kshatriyas dominate politically tend to be the most underdeveloped shithole states?

U.P ,odisha ,rajastan ,bihar ,W.B etc.. have a lot of brahmin/kshatriya domination in politics and tend to be the most underdeveloped states in the entire nation.

Only exception is MH but even in MH the rural parts where most marathi people live are extremely underdeveloped unlike southern states.its economy is being driven my migrants mostly.

Vuncle they are the same states where there's high mu**im population also...oka sagam mandini tecchi AP lo pettukoraadeee TDP ollu

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Vuncle they are the same states where there's high mu**im population also...oka sagam mandini tecchi AP lo pettukoraadeee TDP ollu

Odisha and rajastan have less than 10% muslim population.

Odisha has only 2% while rajastan has 9%.

Another state which falls in the same category ,Madhya Pradesh has only 6% muslim population.

1 hour ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Also having a high muslim population doesn't mean anything , kerala is the most developed state despite having high amount of muslims.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

This was my whole point. Putting it into another way, the British ruled parts of India are the most developed then and now as well.

So called Hindu rulers, in fact Hindu upper cast rulers dominated areas were plagued with casteism, illiteracy, child and women abuse, brutality, domination.

Where as the British ruled cities like Madras, Mumbai, Dehi, Calcutta, Bangalore, Hyderabad (Nizam ruled) and Pune… all are advanced and encouraged women empowerment.

Not sure if the Independence India got on 15Aug1947 is right or not. In fact India fell into the hands of brutal upper cast Hindu rulers

22 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

This was my whole point. Putting it into another way, the British ruled parts of India are the most developed then and now as well.

So called Hindu rulers, in fact Hindu upper cast rulers dominated areas were plagued with casteism, illiteracy, child and women abuse, brutality, domination.

Where as the British ruled cities like Madras, Mumbai, Dehi, Calcutta, Bangalore, Hyderabad (Nizam ruled) and Pune… all are advanced and encouraged women empowerment.

Not sure if the Independence India got on 15Aug1947 is right or not. In fact India fell into the hands of brutal upper cast Hindu rulers

I think it depends on the difference between upper caste and other castes in that region.

Homogenous states tend to be more developed than non-homogenous ones.

In south india everyone more less are similar to each other (excluding Brahmins,as they are migrants from N.I and tribals)

Only truly aryanised states have the kshatriya class.the difference between the upper and lower castes is very high in those states.

Andhra and T.N have the least difference followed by karnataka and kerala and then telangana.

Punjab and haryana are also aryanised, but they are a different case as even the shudra castes are similar to upper castes there.infact shudras like jaats and rors have more foreign input than Brahmins in those states.

4 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Northeast is least developed region in India but I don’t think Bapanese and Razu is an issue there. 

Bengal and Punjab downfalls are quite interesting to read about. They used to be India’s economic powerhouses in the 50s-60s-70s.

7 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

UP yadav and Bihar Yadavs ni nuvvu kshatriya antava? Or BC antaava.. 

3 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

I think it depends on the difference between upper caste and other castes in that region.

Homogenous states tend to be more developed than non-homogenous ones.

In south india everyone more less are similar to each other (excluding Brahmins,as they are migrants from N.I and tribals)

Only truly aryanised states have the kshatriya class.the difference between the upper and lower castes is very high in those states.

Andhra and T.N have the least difference followed by karnataka and kerala and then telangana.

Punjab and haryana are also aryanised, but they are a different case as even the shudra castes are similar to upper castes there.infact shudras like jaats and rors have more foreign input than Brahmins in those states.

Ippudu ikkada Aryan theory start cheyyaku .. Ila clastelu vidagodataru first and aa taruvata matham maaramanataaru..

7 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Akkada population kuda ekkuva 

bhrahiminnoopulation in up is higher than 6% and they di all things like liqor and non veg business too 

narayanguda in hyderbad is came from up bhrahmin who will do sara business in dhool peta 

4 hours ago, summer27 said:

UP yadav and Bihar Yadavs ni nuvvu kshatriya antava? Or BC antaava.. 

U.p is dominated by Brahmins also,bihar is dominated by Thakur's -bhumihars and Brahmins ,yadav domination is a recent thing.

7 hours ago, venkappa said:

Northeast is least developed region in India but I don’t think Bapanese and Razu is an issue there. 

Bengal and Punjab downfalls are quite interesting to read about. They used to be India’s economic powerhouses in the 50s-60s-70s.

North-east is different from mainland india.still north-east is better than most of cow-belt

Punjab is still decently developed compared to other cow-belt states WB is close to a bimaru state now.

4 hours ago, summer27 said:

Ippudu ikkada Aryan theory start cheyyaku .. Ila clastelu vidagodataru first and aa taruvata matham maaramanataaru..

It is true ,even their DNA admixture is different from other telugu people.

They are more similar to U.P Brahmins than other telugus.

12 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

UP and Bihar when was the last time a upper caste ruled the state??? ee states lo 15-20% are Yadavs..... ee lamdi kodukulu backward caste mandal politics chesi last 30 years Matta kudiparu states ni...... From local panchayat to police station these guys have controlled 30% of India;s population from 1990's to 2015

15-20 % Yadavs 

15-20 % Turkis 

Any party that could gather 35% vote bank have ruled the state since 1980......... leaving the remaining 65% to dust.

Stop blaming every underdeveloped issues on Upper caste. prati Bhim and secular gaalaki idhoka fashion ayyipoindi