Any one living in Novi Michigan

Dhed

14 minutes ago, Dhed said:

Any Desi’s living in that community ? 
how are the schools ? Novi middle school 

house appear to be very expensive 

yeah novi has good schools desi community koda baga ekkava vuntadi   Detroit travel time down town koda less than 45 minutes anduke very expensive 

23 minutes ago, Dhed said:

Novi has lot of desi and it has one of the top best school district in MI... house prices are over the top...if you are planning to look for new one, then look towards south lyon

11 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

Novi has lot of desi and it has one of the top best school district in MI... house prices are over the top...if you are planning to look for new one, then look towards south lyon

Saar vaadu mee peserattu ready

DJsPeEuVoAAAPjn?format=jpg&name=large

23 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

South Lyon is far from downtown right 

10 minutes ago, Dhed said:

South Lyon is far from downtown right 

yes....if you are looking to purchase new home then that is growing area right now... but if commute is main thing then Livonia, Farmington, Novi has lot of options

19 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

yes....if you are looking to purchase new home then that is growing area right now... but if commute is main thing then Livonia, Farmington, Novi has lot of options

agreed. fca batch aythe rochester hills lo tiskuntunaru. novi is like middle to all 3. fca, ford, gm, downtown. schools thop novi, northville, west bloomfield. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, nenesuperni said:

agreed. fca batch aythe rochester hills lo tiskuntunaru. novi is like middle to all 3. fca, ford, gm, downtown. schools thop novi, northville, west bloomfield. 

R u in Novi , This are our options , Rochester hills , NoVI , Bloomfield , Farmington hills, Troy 

Lot of our acquaintances are in Troy and they suggested we go with Troy for best middle school in the state 

but I am seeing NoVI has the best school district over all 

2 hours ago, Dhed said:

I used to live there few years back tell me what info u need 

17 hours ago, Dhed said:

R u in Novi , This are our options , Rochester hills , NoVI , Bloomfield , Farmington hills, Troy 

Lot of our acquaintances are in Troy and they suggested we go with Troy for best middle school in the state 

but I am seeing NoVI has the best school district over all 

nen inka konaledu bro. rochester up and coming anukunta. troy kuda takuva cost em kadu if i remember right. NOVI ratings thop and my friends bought there for the same reason. no.1 avsaram ledu anukunte troy velachu.  you decide, house buying factors midha decide ayyi. like commute to work, friends, school, cost/ 

17 hours ago, Jalsa456 said:

But I heard southlyon is growing well as well affordable and new Indian restaurant bheemas kitchen opened as well

idi kuda nijame , the general consensus i heard is: mana valuu velli konni money pump chesi local schools melaga thop avthai ani. personally given the option, i will stay closer to novi , mainly because it gives me access to all big 3 ki reasonable commute @Dhed

• 7 months later...
On 1/22/2024 at 1:10 PM, Dhed said:

Donkey 🫏