Extra Principal Payment

copypasta

2 hours ago, copypasta said:

@Anta Assamey if you make additional payment of 1k on 600k loan you will save close to 150k on interest 

Doing it from the first month of my loan...Montly cheyakunda... start of the year doing 12000 just to get it out of the way...tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

Doing it from the first month of my loan...Montly cheyakunda... start of the year doing 12000 just to get it out of the way...tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

@Anta Assamey how to do bro apply 12k all to principal or ask them to apply 1k every month

3 hours ago, JANASENA said:

super bro nuvvu baaga explain chesav. Thanks will call my bank

Excluse gaa mention cheyali when ur paying to prinicapal ani ledhu ante vellu routine emi lo vestaru ! 
depending on ur loan bank, u have options to send it to emi or to principal ani, this happend to my car loan .. online lo they just gave me a transfer to pay emi not to principal, 

principal cheyalante lavdaa laa process chepparu.. to mail to bank ani .. blah blah, but after they provided the option.

Banku donga nayallu tayarayyaru .. I did a post on CDs how they are cheating consumers ... Everyone out there is after your money. 

Dont assume. Call them and make sure. 

12 hours ago, copypasta said:

@Anta Assamey how to do bro apply 12k all to principal or ask them to apply 1k every month

You don’t even have to ask them… Account lo chooste you can make it yourself… it will ask you like make an additional payment ani… just be careful that you are paying towards your principal…. 1K recurring cheddam anukunte in person bank ki velli try cheyatam better…

• Thanks 1