EB1

a4apple

It seems most under impression that Indian companies file EB1 in bulk for everyone. That's not true. only CTS was filing bulk, then TCS started doing. 

I head from many in Wipro that they do strictly EB2. There goal is extend your H1B after 6 years. So 140 is enough.

So it is not that everyone in Indian companies gets EB1.

1 hour ago, a4apple said:

How to get into a job who can file EB1. I have 10 years work experience altogether in India, Canada, US. Looking to change job.

Adi telisthe antha EB2 queue lo enduku vuntaru Bro?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

I know atleast 3 ppl who did PHD in US but still didn't qualify for EB1...

Okappudu just any phd unte EB1 quota lo padipoyedhi...ippudu paristhiti ala ledhu, em papers publish chesaav, entha prestigious journals lo chesav? anni chustunnadu...

Yes. number of papers published, number of citations, number papers reviewed Anni chusthunnaru

17 minutes ago, Genuine11 said:

you can try EB1A, one of my friend has got it and I know couple of others who got it. this is first hand info

Did your friend sticked with the same company for really long? 

1 hour ago, yemdoing said:

option1 you have 1 million white ?

option 2: work as manager in india for 1 year and come to USA then apply for GC in EB1

option 3: do PHD in USA

option 4: ask trump

Million white unte US enduku anna 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

It seems most under impression that Indian companies file EB1 in bulk for everyone. That's not true. only CTS was filing bulk, then TCS started doing. 

I head from many in Wipro that they do strictly EB2. There goal is extend your H1B after 6 years. So 140 is enough.

So it is not that everyone in Indian companies gets EB1.

I work for cts.. inside CTS koda em cheyalo teliyatledu bro

53 minutes ago, a4apple said:

Manager sanka nakute istaru ani telusu

58 minutes ago, a4apple said:

One of my friend is CTS - US hire, waited almost 2 years for GC filing during COVID days and moved to a small Indian when 1 more year left on H1B.

That's why I said "was". Better to get in touch with guys working in US for CTS. They can guide you better. Good luck.

4 hours ago, papampasivadu said:

I know atleast 3 ppl who did PHD in US but still didn't qualify for EB1...

Okappudu just any phd unte EB1 quota lo padipoyedhi...ippudu paristhiti ala ledhu, em papers publish chesaav, entha prestigious journals lo chesav? anni chustunnadu...

Already phd e mind minguthadi. E witch gaallake easy undi no …. But buttering manager is also tough task…. So much self respect at stake 

5 hours ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

Did your friend sticked with the same company for really long? 

my friend was a full time and yes he is with that employer for long time but that’s not the case with other couple of members.

EB1A is not dependent on employer it’s completely on the candidate who applies for it. All you have to show case is keka, thopu, thurum and did this did that and you are exceptional