EB1

a4apple

7 hours ago, csrcsr said:

you have to have overseas 1 year managerial expierence ,in the same company or afflicated company then you have to work here in same role , h1 l1 doesnt matter

I did eb1 on h1b.

L1A or H1B don't matter.

1 year as manager outside USA is mandatory. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, a4apple said:

I worked overseas 2 years but not as a manager. Ipudu after 2 years manager ga promote ayyaka malli 1 year overseas cheyala 

Nee designation is not matter as long as ur role u are doing as manager.

Like u have reporters,  u do appraisals, u perform hire and fire , do leave approvals etc 

12 hours ago, Genuine11 said:

my friend was a full time and yes he is with that employer for long time but that’s not the case with other couple of members.

EB1A is not dependent on employer it’s completely on the candidate who applies for it. All you have to show case is keka, thopu, thurum and did this did that and you are exceptional

Sorry. Got confused with EB1C. 

EB1A has specific defination of extraordinary - awards, paper publications, conferences etc. I think not easy to qualify

18 hours ago, DallasKarreBaluGandu said:

Million white unte US enduku anna 

I know one guy who has million white , but still chose IT life in USA . Personal reasons and doesn’t like life in Indian town . 

21 hours ago, a4apple said:

How to get into a job who can file EB1. I have 10 years work experience altogether in India, Canada, US. Looking to change job.

I had the same ten years back welcome to the club with 900k members :)

9 hours ago, yemdoing said:

I know one guy who has million white , but still chose IT life in USA . Personal reasons and doesn’t like life in Indian town . 

does he looks indian beggar potta batta karre ballu ?

12 hours ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

EB1A has specific defination of extraordinary - awards, paper publications, conferences etc. I think not easy to qualify

Yes it needs those which you mentioned but it’s doable, and my friend who did it was not an excellent student though but average academically

1 hour ago, Genuine11 said:

Yes it needs those which you mentioned but it’s doable, and my friend who did it was not an excellent student though but average academically

Yes. I think it is more gaming the system. Probably takes few years to build the credentials to complete the checklist

On 1/27/2024 at 6:42 AM, vithanda_vadhi said:

I know  Btech guy who got EB1A,  he worked in product research division self filed , hired a very costly attorney and got letters, recommendations from his managers and peers and attorney filed in 5 categories..

he still doesnt know which one went through and all this happened Biddu tatha jamana...

recently chala mandi EB1A meeda paddaru.. college porallaku paisal ichhi patents kuda kontunnaru desi janabha ani rumours vinnanu..

Biddu tatha administration lo Saiman Shetty lantollu EB1A ela cheyyalo cheppadaniki 30k-40k tengesina work out chestunnaru chala mandiki...

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, pichhipullayya said:

washington lo apple pradhana karyalam aa...

Apple sifarasu meraku prabhutwam ichhindaaa

eenadu standards roju rojuku Sakshi, ABN sthayi ki digajaari potunnai..

Mostly paid article but expected in district edition