Desi kids ni Manhandling

DuvvaAbbulu

1 hour ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Ninna ma frd valla kid ni school bus deggara drop cheyadiniki velladu, bus vachee time ki vadu school ki Vellanu and Lolli chesadu, ma frd gattiga oka keka vesadu and, he started crying and bus driver didn't allowed him into bus, andharu kids meedha impact avthadhi ane , cut chesthe eve intiki child abuse department vallu vacharu, ma frd ledu kabbati they went back and  Monday vasthamu annaru...

What to do next any idea?

Please help or advice me what to do next !

They asses the case . Parents tho matladatharu and talk to child . Idi oka 20 days nadusthadi . Aa tarvatha findings ni batti they will a safety plan if they think the kid is abused .  The main goal is to keep the child with parents by giving them councelling or to kid. 

Taking away the kid is the last resort and involves lot of paperwork, which the social worker and the system also doesnt want . 

13 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Yes about to post this .. ne kid ki e movie chupinchu 

This is a good idea, show the kid this movie with subtitles, he will not show any tantrums when they come.

1 hour ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Ninna ma frd valla kid ni school bus deggara drop cheyadiniki velladu, bus vachee time ki vadu school ki Vellanu and Lolli chesadu, ma frd gattiga oka keka vesadu and, he started crying and bus driver didn't allowed him into bus, andharu kids meedha impact avthadhi ane , cut chesthe eve intiki child abuse department vallu vacharu, ma frd ledu kabbati they went back and  Monday vasthamu annaru...

What to do next any idea?

Please help or advice me what to do next !

Family services will step in and make sure kid is living stress free life….. they will come to home and ask questions and make sure it’s safe and kid has own bed room and no hassles anywhere…

also will interview both parents… one at a time and will ask same questions… wrong answer iste question chestaru.. and you will be on their record for next three years… three years lo malla incident report cheste serious avvuddi matter 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

@Sucker @csrcsr @TuesdayStories and all who replied to me thanks a lot ,,

dept vallu vacharu anta ninna, and questioned kid, and they clarified he is living happy , everything went smooth

thank you guys , once again proved AFDB provide  solution for every issue desis facing in USA 

Expected this scene anna 

r384jv-gif.147376

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

dept vallu vacharu anta ninna, and questioned kid, and they clarified he is living happy , everything went smooth

thank you guys , once again proved AFDB provide  solution for every issue desis facing in USA 

Congrats and don’t shout at them in public please 

• Upvote 1

On 1/27/2024 at 9:25 AM, Sucker said:

Vomeica la anthe anna. Pampering cheyyali public la manhandled ante Assam ne. Porodu konchem husaharu vundi kompa la toxic vunte Assam poyinatte. Always oka eye vesi vunchutharu secret ga follow up vuntadhi manaki kuda idea vundadhu. 

endanna nuvvu talkedi; I have seen lots of nalla families manhandling. 

2 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

endanna nuvvu talkedi; I have seen lots of nalla families manhandling. 

Are you comparing nalla with desi ? Nalla meedha yevadu complain cheyyadu anna. Desi lu easy target .

CCS or Family services vaallu vachinappudu dont lie or cover up stuff. 

illu kaasta clean chesi unchani and show the kid has separate place to sleep and all. they look for dedicated space fir kids not necessarily more. in certain cases they look for fridge, pantry etc to assess food safety concerns. 

maree penta avvakapovachu but be very careful. 

On 1/27/2024 at 10:07 AM, mettastar said:

Yes about to post this .. ne kid ki e movie chupinchu 

they went overboard ani annaru kada; even germany has such case with Indian Family. 

4 hours ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2xaGGgSZuD/?igsh=ajIxNmhwenFseWN5

cc @csrcsr @Paamu

• Haha 1