Please advice my situation

abulu

Spent all my earnings for my initial 5 years of career on sisters marriage.

I came us and working hard to susutain..and parents thinking I am well settled and want to write on property on sister and her husband Name despite giving dowry.

I told them that's not fair as thy told what ever left after sister marriage is me and my kids.

Advantage for sister and family is they stay In same town and take care every thing.. including bava who will take multiple leaves and take care like own parents when they sick taking hyd and all staying 10 days with LOP in job. And their son always stays home so my parents have got super bonding with them and on other hand loosing my family bonding with parents. Good one way but writing all property of them feeling sad.

I feel heavy heartened as feeling cheated by own parents and I stopped talking to them( that's killing me inside but want to show I am upset) surprisingly they Not even bothering..don't know how to carry for rest of life or leave and surrender?

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Are you married ? If the property ancestral or father’s earned ? 

If you are married, ask your in laws to question your parents. Effect solid ga vuntadi…motham naake kavali ani start chesi settle for 50% lekapothey motham potadi..

DB lo Bathuku Jatka Bandi host nuvve... tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Are you married ? If the property ancestral or father’s earned ? 

If you are married, ask your in laws to question your parents. Effect solid ga vuntadi…motham naake kavali ani start chesi settle for 50% lekapothey motham potadi..

Idi best… ledu edi aaina family madhye undali ante.. mee bava tho open ga call chesi matladu… i respect you.. i am not interested in giving away property.. i will be there for the need of the hour… i already expressed this to my parents.. meeru chala manchi varu.. i dont want to hide anything anuduke mee tho share chesuku tuna.. naku intlo pressure untadi ardam cheskondi ani chepu..

• Upvote 1

Ivi anni kani muchatlu(ofcrse u can try with sweet talk(samabedham) in this k world and good luck!! Worstcase if ur only prepared to drag this into ugly battle then u can file a case (if u have proofs of u sending money for sis marriage and expenses)which would prevent property getting registered on ur sis name or when selling and by the time legal battle is sorted u both parties will get to know the taste of indian judiciary and compromise might work out is the way out. This is going to get very nasty but if u don’t have options is one option.

if it is ancestral property, you and your sis are entitled to equal share (minus the expenses you incurred on her marriage). Legally you cannot claim all of the property for yourself if it is ancestral.

since they take care of your parents, you can give a portion of your share to your sis because you are responsible to take care of them equally. You won't find that kind of reliable and personal care from paid external sources even if you pay more than the portion of your share you are willing to give to your sis. Consider yourself fortunate to have caring people for your parents (as long as your sis/hubby don't change their colors after property partition).

of course, parents will always side with and favor whoever is closer to them and taking care of them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, abulu said:

I came us and working hard to susutain..and parents thinking I am well settled and want to write on property on sister and her husband Name despite giving dowry.

I told them that's not fair as thy told what ever left after sister marriage is me and my kids.

Advantage for sister and family is they stay In same town and take care every thing.. including bava who will take multiple leaves and take care like own parents when they sick taking hyd and all staying 10 days with LOP in job. And their son always stays home so my parents have got super bonding with them and on other hand loosing my family bonding with parents. Good one way but writing all property of them feeling sad.

I feel heavy heartened as feeling cheated by own parents and I stopped talking to them( that's killing me inside but want to show I am upset) surprisingly they Not even bothering..don't know how to carry for rest of life or leave and surrender?

Everyone of us are different and different family situations. Advice we give may not fit you. Analyze your situation, write down options in front of you and pros and cons for each ... It might lead you to a solution. 

1 hour ago, abulu said:

You seem to have a nice family.. good sister and brother in law who is willing to take care of your parents… don’t lose them over properties..

clearly tell them to divide in equal shares as both are equal.. asking for full property definitely don’t work.. 

2 hours ago, abulu said:

make you own life yourselves dude, it is lucky not to get anything from parents and be a architect of your own life

a man with nothing is more powerful than man who has something.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gutlogummadi said:

Ivi anni kani muchatlu(ofcrse u can try with sweet talk(samabedham) in this k world and good luck!! Worstcase if ur only prepared to drag this into ugly battle then u can file a case (if u have proofs of u sending money for sis marriage and expenses)which would prevent property getting registered on ur sis name or when selling and by the time legal battle is sorted u both parties will get to know the taste of indian judiciary and compromise might work out is the way out. This is going to get very nasty but if u don’t have options is one option.

S/O Satyamyrthy chooda leda. legal battle with own people is waste of energy

1 minute ago, Joker_007 said:

Antha seen emi ledu vaa .. they are doing drama anthe.. they already eyed for the property. Once his parents write the property on their name then see what happens..

ade nijam aite, parents dhoola koda teeripotadi kada

India lo people think money comes easily in US