Please advice my situation

abulu

37 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

ade nijam aite, parents dhoola koda teeripotadi kada

India lo people think money comes easily in US

Do not ever think about that vaa.. Just be in their shoes .. The only son is not around them to look after them at old age they can not do things on their own they have to rely on somebody. Usually in olden days most of them people give settlement to family members who looks after the older people. This is what they might be thinking what they do not know is time have changed and people become money minded. 

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

S/O Satyamyrthy chooda leda. legal battle with own people is waste of energy

Anduke cheppa bro nasty battle ani, poradiki ee option lekapote adiokate option

1 hour ago, Joker_007 said:

Antha seen emi ledu vaa .. they are doing drama anthe.. they already eyed for the property. Once his parents write the property on their name then see what happens..

Good let that happen parents ki buddi ravaliga let them learn that lesson then they will talk to their son and TS abulu can say bengay

3 minutes ago, DallasBaluKarry said:

Good let that happen parents ki buddi ravaliga let them learn that lesson then they will talk to their son and TS abulu can say bengay

Well this is not something where as a human being can't say, especially to Parents.. 

Just now, Joker_007 said:

Well this is not something where as a human being can't say, especially to Parents.. 

hahaha why not? Parents are humans and can make mistakes. They must feel heat if they do wrong. Not literally saying that curse word but attitude should be that way

2 minutes ago, DallasBaluKarry said:

hahaha why not? Parents are humans and can make mistakes. They must feel heat if they do wrong. Not literally saying that curse word but attitude should be that way

They think kids should not talk against them 

2 minutes ago, DallasBaluKarry said:

Yes but at this age correcting a mistake will not be easy .. as they do not have enough strength or will power to do that.. all they will have is remorse which would not help ... 

Sometime I feel lifestyle of west is good ani. Teach your kids when they need the most rest leave it to them .. Save money for your self and live peaceful life after retirement with out worrying about them. 

6 minutes ago, argadorn said:

They think it is ok if their own child is going through mental trauma because of them? Who would want to hurt own parents? Some parents can be real psychos towards their own children

at the end of the day the child suffers internally and in the eyes of society as society is always ready to take parents side than children

9 minutes ago, argadorn said:

7 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Yes but at this age correcting a mistake will not be easy .. as they do not have enough strength or will power to do that.. all they will have is remorse which would not help ... 

Sometime I feel lifestyle of west is good ani. Teach your kids when they need the most rest leave it to them .. Save money for your self and live peaceful life after retirement with out worrying about them. 

It takes a mentally strong person to survive the trauma that's created by some psycho parents: weak people cannot accept that own parents cheated and this person will be blamed as a wrong person by the parents in the society. 
it is almost a bullies around you kinda situation and you are alone to fight. 

ilanti situation own kids ki create chesey parents ni em thittina thappu ledu is my take

12 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Are you married ? If the property ancestral or father’s earned ? 

If you are married, ask your in laws to question your parents. Effect solid ga vuntadi…motham naake kavali ani start chesi settle for 50% lekapothey motham potadi..

I am not in good term with parents as their son who is taking care of them they are giving property to their son who is taking care of them not to my wife. Aniviipula booke ikada.

I bult a house for them on top of their house who rent they are collecting 15k a month, i bought a 10 lakhs car for them. when ever my father need money I gave without asking, send costly iphones. 

now the sister who recharges 200 rupees is more better than me they say, 

I bought FXIKING TV, WASHING MASHIN, WHAT NOT All the house hold items I bought them worth 5 lakhs or more over a period of time, but they think since sister pays 400 rupees online she is good then me. 

so its like who did the last job properly they are winner?

If we cant trust parents who will we trust then. 

12 hours ago, abulu said:

Spent all my earnings for my initial 5 years of career on sisters marriage.

I came us and working hard to susutain..and parents thinking I am well settled and want to write on property on sister and her husband Name despite giving dowry.

I told them that's not fair as thy told what ever left after sister marriage is me and my kids.

Advantage for sister and family is they stay In same town and take care every thing.. including bava who will take multiple leaves and take care like own parents when they sick taking hyd and all staying 10 days with LOP in job. And their son always stays home so my parents have got super bonding with them and on other hand loosing my family bonding with parents. Good one way but writing all property of them feeling sad.

I feel heavy heartened as feeling cheated by own parents and I stopped talking to them( that's killing me inside but want to show I am upset) surprisingly they Not even bothering..don't know how to carry for rest of life or leave and surrender?

How many times is the property in terms of your annual earnings bro? 

I may sound cinematic, if the money involved is 2x-3x times your annual earnings, it doesn't matter in long run. Is that money going to change your lifestyle completely? Mostly answer is No. But breaking up relation with your family change your life? Thats definitely yes.

And more over if you choose to settle down in USA, properties in India Edo cheppukodaniki tappa deniki use kadu. Elagu Aa money white lo ki convert chesukoni ikkadiki techukolevu. 

12 minutes ago, abulu said:

I bult a house for them on top of their house who rent they are collecting 15k a month, i bought a 10 lakhs car for them. when ever my father need money I gave without asking, send costly iphones. 

now the sister who recharges 200 rupees is more better than me they say, 

I bought FXIKING TV, WASHING MASHIN, WHAT NOT All the house hold items I bought them worth 5 lakhs or more over a period of time, but they think since sister pays 400 rupees online she is good then me. 

so its like who did the last job properly they are winner?

If we cant trust parents who will we trust then. 

In old age, they feel someone sitting next to them, taking care of them is more important then money. I know few cases where old parents give outsiders got more priority then their own kids. In your case at least it is not outsider. Your sister is getting that priority.