Sadguru tatha real estate

csrcsr

36 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Why not build this Vedic city in India? Pick an area thats not good for agriculture or basically useless and build something like this? 

india lo veeti gurinchi fantasize chese valle kaani real gaa follow ayye vallu takkuva kaabatti…

and also another factor is dollars…

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, argadorn said:

India lo urollu mla sarpanch veeele oppukoru .. just kshudraa poojalu chestahru ani  chepthay chalu 

I think people are smart enough now to differentiate ... I like sadhguru for the sorted person he is and the responses to questions he gives. I like the Yoga and other stress relieving techniques they teach. That's it. May be these people already have big ashrams. 

I do not know the reality behind their goals and objectives, but charity is also expensive and needs money. No shame in making money this way. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Wild wild country chudaleda anna niku manchi time pass njoy 

hint ichav ... chelaregipotha ..

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

ee pata kashtam ... I no likey Katrina..

jokes apart...

something i understand from sheela story (actual sheela ...not kathrina..)....

she is really crazy dare devil...thats why some one talking about her now...even after decades... (there is no good and bad..in this world...)

all we discuss about her...but we just remembered by our kids and grand kids...thats it..

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Then you will like the original Sheela matha 😄

Enti edo teeda kodthundi ... 

9 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

jokes apart...

something i understand from sheela story (actual sheela ...not kathrina..)....

she is really crazy dare devil...thats why some one talking about her now...even after decades... (there is no good and bad..in this world...)

all we discuss about her...but we just remembered by our kids and grand kids...thats it..

Also those were the times when there were so many cults formed in US attracting all crazy people… Osho was just one of them.. 

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Enti edo teeda kodthundi ... 

em kottadhule - series chusinaaka okintha garva padathaav manolla vishayam lo 😛😛 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Raisins_72 said:

em kottadhule - series chusinaaka okintha garva padathaav manolla vishayam lo 😛😛 

Endi ee rooju padukoniyyara? Curiosity levels peak now to watch it ... 

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

Endi ee rooju padukoniyyara? Curiosity levels peak now to watch it ... 

asalu ee series Peru cheppinaaka kuda nuvvu padukundhamani anukunnaavantey 

- oh my Balio antaaru 😃😃

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I think people are smart enough now to differentiate ... I like sadhguru for the sorted person he is and the responses to questions he gives. I like the Yoga and other stress relieving techniques they teach. That's it. May be these people already have big ashrams. 

I do not know the reality behind their goals and objectives, but charity is also expensive and needs money. No shame in making money this way. 

Ashramam ok but oka community tayaru chesthay appudu these guys will enter .. agree now independent ayaru india lo