Sadguru tatha real estate

csrcsr

2 minutes ago, Raisins_72 said:

asalu ee series Peru cheppinaaka kuda nuvvu padukundhamani anukunnaavantey 

- oh my Balio antaaru 😃😃

I wont be tempted tonight .. Have to be fresh for NFL playoffs tomorrow ... 

God grant me patience ... 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Endi ee rooju padukoniyyara? Curiosity levels peak now to watch it ... 

baita Caesar Salad tinalante bhayapadtav tarvata @Konebhar6

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

Ashramam ok but oka community tayaru chesthay appudu these guys will enter .. agree now independent ayaru india lo 

I took the Art of Living class. Reason was to deal with stress. I heard so many people talk about it. Thought l will try. I liked how they formed a community and a lot of volunteers give their time for free. Its amazing. Program and techniques they taught with reasonable explanation is also good. 

However one thing I did not like - They kept saying we have to be thankful for guruji for not keeping this secret with himself and sharing with all of us. Message was very pushy. They repeat this constantly in 3- day course. It was annoying to me. I understand if it was free. But I did pay $250 for the course. 

Respect, sincerity, etc towards a person or program should come naturally but not by force. 

irrespective of what one assume

one thing is true

Ancestors spirits should be gotten rid of.

they cause so much suffering to humans in reality....their dharma is different compared to present generations which is not acceptable

9 hours ago, Raisins_72 said:

Thelisina vaallu already move ayyaaru - $1M. 

they r staunch followers of this guy 😇😇

9 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

america is best place to sale this spiritual product….

Anna thellollu Many vunnaru naa circle la ee thatha followers . Nenu navvukunta but yevadi picha vaadiki ani vadhileyyatame. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, r2d2 said:

Why do you need someone to advise you on how to live?

3395850-1583183286108-f284631a0eeb3-1080

Yem chestham thatha pakknonni rich cheyyali. We all know healthy food thinali yoga or some exercise cheyyali but we don't do it. Yevado motivation ani videos pettadam vaadiki pans avvadam. We have that gorre mentality. Njoy this pakoda speeches. Neeku Sunday punishment 

Ma friend Vacation Kosam ani velladu drive cheskunta from Austin to this place .. mukka mandhu pushkalam ga think thaaguthadu .. and he says he follows sadguru .. 

It is not that I hate Sadguru .. nenem follow avvanu anthe .. 

56 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Vacation Kosam ani velladu drive cheskunta from Austin to this place ..

Yeah.. some highly educated & rich folks do volunteer service at this place.. why don’t they go to India.. Africa/South America and serve the needy people?

watching inspirational videos/ reading books is ok .. why go in person & also pay a hefty sum??? That time and money can be put to better use..

5 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Yeah.. some highly educated & rich folks do volunteer service at this place.. why don’t they go to India.. Africa/South America and serve the needy people?

watching inspirational videos/ reading books is ok .. why go in person & also pay a hefty sum??? That time and money can be put to better use..

Ma friend gadu paisa kuda donate cheyadu le .. kotha car bought ani long drive povatam kosam edho oka destination select cheskunadu anthe 

• Haha 1

business expansion :(

people dont follow what Guatum Buddha said? but they do follow what this yogi say huh or may be they're all attracted to his thick indian fluent english accent. 

He's trying to kill 22k acres green space just for healing people, for real ? :)

10 hours ago, r2d2 said:

Why do you need someone to advise you on how to live?

3395850-1583183286108-f284631a0eeb3-1080

why need for someone ani malli god antav enti? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sucker said:

Yem chestham thatha pakknonni rich cheyyali. We all know healthy food thinali yoga or some exercise cheyyali but we don't do it. Yevado motivation ani videos pettadam vaadiki pans avvadam. We have that gorre mentality. Njoy this pakoda speeches. Neeku Sunday punishment 

అప్పుడప్పుడు నీ మాటల్లో జీవితాన్ని కాసి వడపోసిన వేదాంతం కనిపిస్తుంది అంటున్న @r2d2

• Haha 1