Pyscho jaffa almost got me banned using religion

Telugodura456

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

The jaffa troll @Raisins_72 (whose dp pics make it clear what his purpose is.) claimed hindu religion got offended by my post and tagged every mod out there to get ban me.

Their leader is christo reddy and if some salman redddy tried to be CM - they all will line up behind him also with the same fanaticism.

But they use hindu religion to ban hindus like me who want to make hindu religion better and even more accessible to everyone. And was almost succesfull.

I think people had enough of this pyscho batch and their trolling.

I can see a lot of people are now sick sick sick of this batch.

thats the crazy part

they can support all they want but when jaggad destroys temple n telugu culture they support him thats strange

17 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

The jaffa troll @Raisins_72 (whose dp pics make it clear what his purpose is.) claimed hindu religion got offended by my post and tagged every mod out there to get ban me.

Their leader is christo reddy and if some salman redddy tried to be CM - they all will line up behind him also with the same fanaticism.

But they use hindu religion to ban hindus like me who want to make hindu religion better and even more accessible to everyone. And was almost succesfull.

I was hoping your stint in mental asylum will help 

Looks like it has made your gajji worse

@futureofandhra is in this thread so definitely he will ensure CBN will get trolled

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, vetrivel said:

I was hoping your stint in mental asylum will help 

Looks like it has made your gajji worse

@futureofandhra is in this thread so definitely he will ensure CBN will get trolled

ANother victim of ysrcp mind virus

25 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

thats the crazy part

they can support all they want but when jaggad destroys temple n telugu culture they support him thats strange

Papam eanta kastam vacchindi aanna.. paadu public …2024 lo change avutaru le 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

thats the crazy part

Do u know what statement this a$$hole passed on temples ? 

Don’t look everything with yellow glasses - if this id is active means, that clearly shows how choothiye our mods are ! 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Raisins_72 said:

Do u know what statement this a$$hole passed on temples ? 

Don’t look everything with yellow glasses - if this id is active means, that clearly shows how choothiye our mods are ! 

LOL ..says the guy who actually looks for yellow in everything. You are an extreme case of ysrcp mind virus.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

@psycopk @nanibabu @MOD23 -

how come this a$$hole id is active again even after using that word on temples ?? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ..says the guy who actually looks for yellow in everything. You are an extreme case of ysrcp mind virus.

Arey Pulihora ki Biryani ki theda theleedhu 😂😂

Nannu YSrcp anukuntunnaavantey nee antha yerrifukodu evadu ledu - andhukey Yellow glasses theeyamanedhi 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Wrong ra - not in everything only in 2 things I look.

1. Vucha

2. Piyya 

neekemo aa 2 kuda manavey anukuntaav, ishtam ayina color lo vundesariki 😃😃😃

• Haha 1

Just now, JackSeal said:

drama rao gadi medha thappa inka em post chesina ID leparu. Mod gallu pacha mafia batch, morning nundi evening varaku edvalaki estam unnati post chestharu but drama rao gadi medha or pacha mandha medha post chesthe ID lu, thread lo leputharu

Calling @Intimundhchepul to tell a story 😃😃

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ticket said:

Ykapa needs the most tg neutral guys like @ZoomNaidu

Thammudu @ticket - elagunnaav, 3 rojulu nunchi kanapadatledhu, Edho thread yesi vellipoyaav monna , dhaanni Penta penta chesinaaru pillakayalu andharu kalisi , chusinaava ledho 🥺🥺 

• Haha 1