🩸 bath started

ManOffSteel

1 minute ago, lollilolli2020 said:

nenu suggestion ichcha uncle anthe 

Emo anna merru enni ayina cheptharu 

e kalikalam lo avaru ‘em cheptunaroo entha nizam unnado artham ayi savatam ledu 

Okta to Cut 400 Jobs in Latest Round of Layoffs

“We need to run the business with greater efficiency,” Chief Executive Todd McKinnon said in a memo to employees. “While we’ve taken steps in the right direction, the reality is that costs are still too high.”

Deutsche Bank Unveils Job Cuts, Plans Big Payout Boost

German lender’s costs are eating up a bigger-than-wanted chunk of its income

Mark Zuckerberg said he plans to keep headcount growth “relatively minimal” for 2024 and beyond despite the lofty ambitions. “Until we reach a point where we are just really under water on our ability to execute, I kind of want to keep things lean because I think that’s the right thing for us to do culturally.”

Apple's quarterly results were better than expected, but the company's sales in China fell short of estimates, which caused its stock to fall by 3.3 percent. Apple faces tough competition in China, and this has been a concern for Wall Street in recent months.

17 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

when will this change?

It will start getting better once the feds start cutting interest rates and Mostly after elections if Trump comes to power economy will see a big boost

On 1/30/2024 at 1:37 PM, ManOffSteel said:

Covid time lo over hiring chesina companies anni started laying off now. FTs ki baaga impact undi this year from what I have noticed.. 2024 will be a tough year from what I see. Ika dump thathe dikku 2025 lo vachi economy ni lepataaniki.. 

slowly companies https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2c3V9zOI5x/?igsh=aTVid2Nubm81YXUx