mazda cx90 paina...mee review enti..?

dasari4kntr

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

basic trims vastayi…that too gas models…

Also don’t worry too much between gas and hybrid models.. you pay at least 10K more for a hybrid model compared to non hybrid.. at max, you see a difference of $100 per month.. it takes 8-10 yrs to make it even, not considering the interest you pay on that extra 10K

• Upvote 1

I test drove santafe2024, kia telluride,sorento 2024, palisade 2024. 

so far i vote for palisade. I recommend to test drive and than decide

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

nope, AWD is standard. Why do you want a fwd?

Gas mileage difference 

price difference 

and nennu vunna state doesn’t snow so awd awsram ledu bhayya

1 minute ago, Naistam said:

Gas mileage difference 

price difference 

and nennu vunna state doesn’t snow so awd awsram ledu bhayya

makes sense

may be look at cx70, if they’re offering it without awd it will be rwd and not fwd 

Just now, shaktimaan said:

makes sense

may be look at cx70, if they’re offering it without awd it will be rwd and not fwd 

First time vintunna RWD anyway thanks for the suggestion bro

38 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

idi maree comedy...

nenu edo...suggestions teesukuntunna...mana db janula deggara...

deals kosam waiting...anthe... ee roju anukuni..repu teesukolem kada..oka 2-3 months target vuntundi...

naa first car alane...intlo edo second hand car choososta ani ani cheppi velli...new camry car konukonni vachha..intlo ippatiki complain chestaru daani gurinchi...second car ki ala avvakoodadani...researching...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

idi maree comedy...

nenu edo...suggestions teesukuntunna...mana db janula deggara...

deals kosam waiting...anthe... ee roju anukuni..repu teesukolem kada..oka 2-3 months target vuntundi...

naa first car alane...intlo edo second hand car choososta ani ani cheppi velli...new camry car konukonni vachha..intlo ippatiki complain chestaru daani gurinchi...second car ki ala avvakoodadani...researching...

Endii bro nuvvu comedy chesina feel aithannav. 
Just I drew parallel anthe take it lite 

Dont go by 56 MPGe. thats equivalent mileage annattu.

basically on full battery 30miles vasthadhi(though they say 25 miles), after that 25mpg vasthadhi, as it had mild hybrid based on regenerative braking. so city lo better mileage for an suv.

Inka coming to interiors, for that price you are kind of getting luxury interiors best in the class.

Annitikanna best part is the drive/handling. Best for an SUV.  As many said 3rd row is congested, but ok for kids

looks/drive/phev/reliability are positives, but make sure you are getting that 7500 discount on phev even if you are not leasing.

negatives: 3rd row space and trunk space when 3rd row is up.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

@dasari4kntr

dont go for lease on Mazdas and Toyotas.. if you pay $600-$800 per month, you end up paying 20-30K for basically renting a car for 3 years with restricted use, with no capital gained.. 

if you are willing to do that, go for a high end luxury vehicle.. at least Benz car or Porsche naduputhaanu ani cheppukovachhu.. 

31 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

@dasari4kntr

dont go for lease on Mazdas and Toyotas.. if you pay $600-$800 per month, you end up paying 20-30K for basically renting a car for 3 years with restricted use, with no capital gained.. 

if you are willing to do that, go for a high end luxury vehicle.. at least Benz car or Porsche naduputhaanu ani cheppukovachhu.. 

if we are buying with these high interest rates...with in first three years you are paying just paying interest + huge sales tax...in addition if you want to sell the car in case of emergency after 3 years (before loan maturity term..)...your car deprection is more than what you paid kada...

is my math is wrong..? correct me..