IB Curriculum In Our Government Schools. How Is This Possible?

Akhanda

23 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Prove cheyyaleni cases enti, asalu trial(Vicharama /vadanalu) ki vasthe kadha?  Baboru mundhe trial face cheyyanu, case kotteyandi endhukante governor ki cheppi cheyyaledhu antunnadu. 

TCS was established in 60's vs satyam in 80's. TCS was $5billion company by 2008, aa time lo Satyam was barely $2 billion. YSR punya purushudu Ani Nenu anatam ledhu. YSR lekapothe Satyam TCS ni tosesedhi Ani imagine chesav ante kachitanga Boyapati Skanda story okay chesedappudu ee brand taagado adhe taagi undali.

Kotteseyandi annadu ... Manam matram ndhuku kottiyakoodadhu Ani prove cheyyaledhu ... Ela mava Ilaga

Chinna pillalaku manchi cheste we really appreciate it, Lion Lokesh will continue and enchance the learning experience for kids once he becomes CM in few weeks

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

oh is that the reason it is now with 8.5 lakh crores debt?

this year alone he did 1 lakh core debt 

he increased state debt to serious levels 

what sort of madness is this 

who will pay taxes 

I will talk about the debt part in a detailed reply along with relative and absolute breakdown of numbers, but please cite me one reliable source which supports your debt statement of "8.5 lakhs crores" and how the number was arrived at ? Or is it the same as  laksha kotla avineeti?

6 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Kotteseyandi annadu ... Manam matram ndhuku kottiyakoodadhu Ani prove cheyyaledhu ... Ela mava Ilaga

Bokkalo governor permission avasaramnledhu ane already arguments present chesaru. Case em cheyyali andhedhi Shah choosukuntadu. Boboru matram Nenu nippu Ani cheopaleni paristhithi Loki vellaru 

3 hours ago, Akhanda said:

So do they train the teachers for IB curriculum, magically current govt teachers wont be able to teach rite ?

11 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I will talk about the debt part in a detailed reply along with relative and absolute breakdown of numbers, but please cite me one reliable source which supports your debt statement of "8.5 lakhs crores" and how the number was arrived at ? Or is it the same as  laksha kotla avineeti?

liquor meedhaney appu chesadu kadha sir

not sure what else you want to breakdown 

every month taking debt for salaries 

so according to you hats the debt incurred under his regime

6 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

So do they train the teachers for IB curriculum, magically current govt teachers wont be able to teach rite ?

That's exactly what they are going to do this whole year, and introduce this in stages.

To make sure its being implemented in a strategic manner, 

2025 they will start with 1st grade, and eventually get upto 12th grade slowly. making sure the results are showing.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

liquor meedhaney appu chesadu kadha sir

not sure what else you want to breakdown 

every month taking debt for salaries 

so according to you hats the debt incurred under his regime

My question is straight cite me one reliable source for your debt figure of 8.5 lakh crores. Give me this, I will give you entire comparative debts made in both Baboru and Jagan rule.

• Haha 1