BharatGpt VS ChatGpt Showdown Soon: Mukesh Ambani’s ‘Hanooman’ set for launch to roll out AI model

Anta Assamey

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

At the same time, delimitation makes south more stronger than the north. More seats means more oppurtunitues  and more number of parties….power unite avutundi anukuntunav kani power split avutundi ane vishayam kanipistaleda ?

Majoritarian opinions…sontha burra vadadam modalu pedithe you can think from a neutral stand point. 

lol first know what is delimitation anta…more seats anta…

go read about delimitation…

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Majoritarian opinions…sontha burra vadadam modalu pedithe you can think from a neutral stand point

nenu pakka neutral…naaku nee certificate avasaram ledhu…

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i saw southern politics…agree its worse…but dont compare with central politics…etc it even more worse…

judiciary valla deggara vundi kabatte cbi, ed lani istam vachhinattu politics ki vaadutunnaru…

so tell me now is big brother is doing big brother thing..? do we have to obey..?

There is a difference between system and entities that run the system. Are you trying to draw parallels ? As far as I know, both are different. System is permanent and entities that run the system is not…

I can point hundreds of cases where the states have influenced the judiciary…First three years of Jagan govt la ‘mottikayalu’ gurtu vunda, ipudu levu…endukantav ? CBI, ED….naku telsi innocent vallani aithe emi target cheyaledu CbI and ED. Okadu corrupt ga vunte adi inkokadiki oppurtunity…Are you unaware of this fact ?

Bog brother isn’t ordering you anything, just directing the states. I don’t see the concept of ‘obey’ here. Last time when I checked, the states are not independent and part of the union. 

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

lol first know what is delimitation anta…more seats anta…

go read about delimitation…

UP is poised to get 120 seats after delimitation, means more parties and oppurtunitues and it will be much more divided world than it is now…

Chepindi ardam kaada, lekapothey ardam chesukova ? Power unite avadam kante dilute aye chances ae ekuva ra Babu ante delimitation gurinchi saduvu anta..

Anduke, majoritarian opinion ni odilesi independent thought process alavatu chesuko…

nenu pakka neutral…naaku nee certificate avasaram ledhu…

Neutral is not the same as siding with majoritarian opinion…lol

Avutalodu anyayam ayindi ante avunu ayindi, south south ani lolli pedutunav chudu its a clear case of majoritarian opinion. Facts are different ….

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Okadu corrupt ga vunte adi inkokadiki oppurtunity…Are you unaware of this fact

ohh yeah…big brother logic…

inko advantage mana bokkalu kooda bayati raakunda cheyyochhu…dis tou miss that…? lol

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Neutral is not the same as siding with majoritarian opinion…lol

Avutalodu anyayam ayindi ante avunu ayindi, south south ani lolli pedutunav chudu its a clear case of majoritarian opinion. Facts are different ….

nenu majoritarian ayithe…mari nuvvendi..? lol…

ohh wait wrong question by me…you yourself declared you are the corrupt….so i dont bother what you call…lol..

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

UP is poised to get 120 seats after delimitation, means more parties and oppurtunitues and it will be much more divided world than it is now…

Chepindi ardam kaada, lekapothey ardam chesukova ? Power unite avadam kante dilute aye chances ae ekuva ra Babu ante delimitation gurinchi saduvu anta..

Anduke, majoritarian opinion ni odilesi independent thought process alavatu chesuko…

ohh you are talking about your home state UP…i thought you are talking about Telangana…

ante ante telangana poyyina parle manki UP baagundalli…lol…

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ohh yeah…big brother logic…

inko advantage mana bokkalu kooda bayati raakunda cheyyochhu…dis tou miss that…? lol

Enduku raavu….repu vere party power loki vasthe ipudu chesina bokkalu bayataki vastayi…

Ising it how it is supposed to work ? Isn't it how it has been working in the past 75 years ?

Why would a ruling government order enquiry in its own term ? Off topic from taxes but why would any govt do ? 

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

ohh you are talking about your home state UP…i thought you are talking about Telangana…

ante ante telangana poyyina parle manki UP baagundalli…lol…

Lol..deflecting.

Telangana enduku potadi ? Weird and illogical but Telangana enduku potadi ? Akada power split ayi poyyedi UP ante Telangana enduku potaru ra ayya ?

Ardam kaada, leka ardam chesukova ? 

nenu majoritarian ayithe…mari nuvvendi..? lol…

ohh wait wrong question by me…you yourself declared you are the corrupt….so i dont bother what you call…lol..

Yeah, I’m corrupt and capitalist view…so naku parties, ideology lantivi emi kanipinchavu…oppurtunitues matrame kanipistayi ..

How about you ? I challenge majoritarian opinions and that’s what I have been doing to you too…

17 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Why would a ruling government order enquiry in its own term ? Off topic from taxes but why would any govt do ? 

it doesn’t sync to your earlier boasting about system and judical blah blah…

now are you agreeing system is not perfect…? lol..

16 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

How about you ? I challenge majoritarian opinions and that’s what I have been doing to you too…

i am already accepted your challenge…and answering you..keep it coming…

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Lol..deflecting.

Telangana enduku potadi ? Weird and illogical but Telangana enduku potadi ? Akada power split ayi poyyedi UP ante Telangana enduku potaru ra ayya ?

Ardam kaada, leka ardam chesukova ? 

oryi nee…koncham basic things saduvu halwa…kaneesam konchem effort pettu…delimitation valla telangana ki emavutubdi ani….

eppudu UP ne naa..

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

it doesn’t sync to your earlier boasting about system and judical blah blah…

now are you agreeing system is not perfect…? lol..

When did I say system is perfect ? I’m saying this is how system works…checks and balances vuntayi ani…anthe kani this is perfect system ani Nenu epudu chepina ?

Boasting about the system, does that mean system is perfect ? 

System perfect ani Nenu ekada kuda chepaledu, chepindalla this is how system works ani….

I wish you have an independent thought process..