Anybody got Lipomas on your body

Arey_thai

Naaku body meeda 6 lipomas vachayi. It started with one lipoma around belly area and then two more around belly and one on tighs on one on arms and one on veepu meeda. Don’t know what to do.. no treatment for lipomas

8 minutes ago, Arey_thai said:

Naaku body meeda 6 lipomas vachayi. It started with one lipoma around belly area and then two more around belly and one on tighs on one on arms and one on veepu meeda. Don’t know what to do.. no treatment for lipomas

What does that mean?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Arey_thai said:

So many people have it. This is just a start - Inka ostay. Genetic issue - parents lo undi untadi. Your siblings will also get them. No issue with them if they are lipoma for sure.

1 minute ago, Pahelwan2 said:

What does that mean?

Fat deposits. Body lo skin kinda bumps(gaddalu) ostay…. Baytaaki kanipistay. No treatment - Kosi teeseyyali for cosmetic reasons only

nope, just go check with doctor, lipomas if grown and create pain need definite attention, else live with them, or if they bother you or considerably good in size, have them removed via procedure, but keep an eye as time progresses, i am not sure if they are genetic…

hope they are just minors

2 hours ago, Paamu said:

So many people have it. This is just a start - Inka ostay. Genetic issue - parents lo undi untadi. Your siblings will also get them. No issue with them if they are lipoma for sure.

Not genetic babai. Never from father side or mother side had it. Possibly becuase of cholesterol. I do gym yoga 4 days a week  and also look fit and slim. Ento ee gaddala gola. 

Watch your food and diet. It might be either genetics or food. You can rule out food by going on a simpler diet 

Medical field intha advance ayindi still no solution to cure or stop lipomas from growing.  
Already 40 plus . Chi denemma appude life ayipotunda annatu undi ee health issues tho..

• Haha 1

Monthly once Chex chestuna. Regular sex cheyakpovadam valla sperms body lone undipovadam valla kooda  vasthaya lipomas? Just a doubt

26 minutes ago, Arey_thai said:

Monthly once Chex chestuna. Regular sex cheyakpovadam valla sperms body lone undipovadam valla kooda  vasthaya lipomas? Just a doubt

anna nuvvu chinnappudu swathi magazine lo samaram ki questions raasevadiva. Same atlane adugutunnav

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Arey_thai said:

Medical field intha advance ayindi still no solution to cure or stop lipomas from growing.  
Already 40 plus . Chi denemma appude life ayipotunda annatu undi ee health issues tho..

31 minutes ago, Arey_thai said:

I have several on my body… back in 2015 got around 15 removed… now have over 30 easily… food sex have nothing to do with it… dont go my internet search results… you just have to live with them anthe… if you have some that are significantly visible and feel conscious just get them remvped, its just a small general surgeon job and out patient

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Arey_thai said:

I have got around 20 small to medium small lipomas majority of them on my thighs and few on arms removed surgically. I ve few small ones left on my back and stomach (not more than 3-4). My complexion is fair for Indian standard, so surgery gave me dark scars which appears bit odd , but that's ok. You can try this option, if scar coloring doest matter to you much. Another thing hing I realized is that, even though it's genetic I was high on junk or processed food when I started seeing lipomas prominently on my skin. I don't know if it's causal factor or has anything to do with triggering lipomas growth, but I concluded that eating right is the key and stopped eating outside except occasionally and surprise there are no new lipomas thus far in last 4 years. Your bet is to eat health and not indulge in any practices like heavy  smoking or drinking that may affect your skin and gut health. 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2024 at 7:24 PM, Arey_thai said:

kosi kukka ki veseyyi vaa...