Water heater

VinPetrol

9 minutes ago, RULER said:

I've used both tankless and with a tank water heater. The first home builder provided a tankless water heater connected to gas, while the second home builder installed one with a tank due to all-electricity laws in California.

I prefer a tankless water heater because the hot water never stops. It's a huge plus for families with more than two members.

it takes up less space and can simply be attached to the wall.

The first builder mentioned that it doesn't repeatedly heat water, thus saving on gas bills.

Regarding water heaters with tank, they take up space and provide limited hot water.

The second builder mentioned that it saves on electricity bills compared to a gas water heater. I'm not sure which claim is true.

If you have option to choose Tankless ... Prefer Tankless

with tank you will have both gas and electric; electric being less efficient of both. 

agree to the bold; mana desi gallu gantalu gantalu snanam chestaru; it would be an issue particularly with guests; 

also electric tank and guests great combo. 

one of my family friends takes longer shower and it would be nightmare for anyone who goes to shower after him;

3 hours ago, nenu_meeku_telusa said:

You can do it too. Not hard. Lot of YouTube tutorials. 

anna tank weight entha vuntadoo telsa; also not everyone's basement or location of the tank is easily accessible to replace by watching couple of youtube tutorials; I prefer shedding couple of hundred dollars more for an expert to change than having water damage to house. 

1 minute ago, lollilolli2020 said:

anna tank weight entha vuntadoo telsa; also not everyone's basement or location of the tank is easily accessible to replace by watching couple of youtube tutorials; I prefer shedding couple of hundred dollars more for an expert to change than having water damage to house. 

It’s not about changing. It’s about maintenance to drain water yearly to clear out sediments. 

2 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

madi Gas.. e gas tho games adalemu.. even plumbers ye kotha mandhi gas ante ramu antaru

• 5 months later...

Tankless models are more compact and energy-efficient, heating water on demand, which can save you money over time. It depends on your needs and space.

We had the same dilemma when choosing between a tank and tankless gas water heater. We ended up going with a tankless model and have been really happy with it. It’s more compact and we never run out of hot water, which is great if you have a busy household.If you’re considering a switch, I found a place in Las Vegas that specializes in water heater Las Vegas services. They helped us find a good fit and did a solid job with the installation. It might be worth checking them out if you need any advice or installation help.