If Jagan Looses this election. Negligence towards Nellore, Prakasham and Palnadu areas will be the main reason

Sam480

12 hours ago, Sam480 said:

1) Sharmila denting some YCP votes in Rayalseema region

2)Took Nellore, Prakasham  and Palnadu. areas lightly, More specifically he should have accommodated vemireddy and his wife, he is now doing what ponguleti did to BRS in Khammam

YCP can win this election only if they can win atleast 12  seats in both Nellore and prakasham districts combined and majority of the seats in palnadu area

3 )In 2019 around 75% of the kammas voted tdp and around 75 % of reddy's voted Ycp. But for 2024 90% of kammas will vote for tdp but only 2/3rd's of reddy's will vote for yscrp , he took the reddy vote for granted

If 75% kammas voted TDP in 19 then for example prathipadu, vinukonda , Denduluru , kandukur etc...should win by TDP. 

Everyone fall for jalaganna okka chance ..young leader 5 years lo 1 lakh crore earn chesadu kada state ni ekkadiko tesukeltadu ani.....ippudu andariki ardam indi veedi di 80s feudal rayalseema toka leader mindset ani..padakalu iste chalu ikem avasaram ledu public banisalu la votes vestaru ani..

14 hours ago, Sam480 said:

1) Sharmila denting some YCP votes in Rayalseema region

2)Took Nellore, Prakasham  and Palnadu. areas lightly, More specifically he should have accommodated vemireddy and his wife, he is now doing what ponguleti did to BRS in Khammam

YCP can win this election only if they can win atleast 12  seats in both Nellore and prakasham districts combined and majority of the seats in palnadu area

3 )In 2019 around 75% of the kammas voted tdp and around 75 % of reddy's voted Ycp. But for 2024 90% of kammas will vote for tdp but only 2/3rd's of reddy's will vote for yscrp , he took the reddy vote for granted

2 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Accomodating vemireddy means changing contestants to his will ,that won't happen with jagan.he isn't even a seasoned politician just some random businessman.at most he will provide additional funding ,as I said before ,TDP can only fight in Nellore if it has a wave going for it.jagan doesn't like people who dictate terms to him ,that's one of the reasons why jc family and many other senior leaders are not in ycp.jc divakar reddy openly raised his voice against CBN on stage,it will never happen with jagan.

Kamma and reddies have single digit voting ,reddy voting doesn't matter outside of rayalaseema/nellore and kamma voting doesn't matter outside of k g and W.G.These distrcits anyway would be giving majority of seats to a single party and are not tightly contested.

What is the big deal regarding VEmireddy? Why would he be an issue for YCP?

25 minutes ago, venkappa said:

What is the big deal regarding VEmireddy? Why would he be an issue for YCP?

He is a big spender that's about it.he wanted jagan to field the candidates to his will but jagan didn't care.

13 hours ago, CoolGuy10 said:

Ycp is loosing badly

nope, there is no way for either party

4 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Accomodating vemireddy means changing contestants to his will ,that won't happen with jagan.he isn't even a seasoned politician just some random businessman.at most he will provide additional funding ,as I said before ,TDP can only fight in Nellore if it has a wave going for it.jagan doesn't like people who dictate terms to him ,that's one of the reasons why jc family and many other senior leaders are not in ycp.jc divakar reddy openly raised his voice against CBN on stage,it will never happen with jagan.

Kamma and reddies have single digit voting ,reddy voting doesn't matter outside of rayalaseema/nellore and kamma voting doesn't matter outside of k g and W.G.These distrcits anyway would be giving majority of seats to a single party and are not tightly contested.

ThiS is not a wave  election and we will see parties loosing seats with less than 5000 votes in atleast 10-20 constituencies and every vote counts in that case, This election will go the wire

As of today, There is a good chance that YCP is winning between 45-50 in Greater Rayalaseema region.

If YCP does well in Nellore and Prakasham then it will be 50 , if not 45

YCP has a good chance to win between  15-18 seats in UttarAndhra region and 10-12 seats in EG and WG combined

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

ThiS is not a wave  election and we will see parties loosing seats with less than 5000 votes in atleast 10-20 constituencies and every vote counts in that case, This election will go the wire

As of today, There is a good chance that YCP is winning between 45-50 in Greater Rayalaseema region.

YCP has a good chance to win between  15-18 seats in UttarAndhra region and 10-12 seats in EG and WG combined

Wave or not,vemireddy isn't even a politician he is just a moneybag ,i think jagan did a correct thing to not listen to these kinds of people.even if he loses some seats he shouldn't compromise his principles.

6 hours ago, ticket said:

If 75% kammas voted TDP in 19 then for example prathipadu, vinukonda , Denduluru , kandukur etc...should win by TDP. 

Everyone fall for jalaganna okka chance ..young leader 5 years lo 1 lakh crore earn chesadu kada state ni ekkadiko tesukeltadu ani.....ippudu andariki ardam indi veedi di 80s feudal rayalseema toka leader mindset ani..padakalu iste chalu ikem avasaram ledu public banisalu la votes vestaru ani..

"Naa aasthi laksha Kotlu" Baboru the 2 acres asami.

4 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

He is a big spender that's about it.he wanted jagan to field the candidates to his will but jagan didn't care.

How big is his spending compared to other candidates? TDP got Pemmasani, Srujana, Ramesh, and RRR.

4 minutes ago, venkappa said:

How big is his spending compared to other candidates? TDP got Pemmasani, Srujana, Ramesh, and RRR.

He will spend for his M.P segment.i don't know how much he's going to spend ,this is his first election.

I don't think rrr is going to spend much this time as he isn't an M.P.

Even penmasaani is doubtful ,i don't know if he has enough liquid cash.i don't even know why an nri who has that kind of money needs to come and contest for elections in andhra.

2 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Wave or not,vemireddy isn't even a politician he is just a moneybag ,i think jagan did a correct thing to not listen to these kinds of people.even if he loses some seats he shouldn't compromise his principles.

I wish Jagan had shown the door to Balineni as well. Oka 4-5 seats pothe pothayi… 

2 hours ago, Sam480 said:

I said few weeks before that YCP needs to win at least 35 from Rayalaseema. Then majority seats in Nellore/Prakasam. Assuming they can do at least 50/50 in Uttararandhra, they key to power remains in RS/Nellore/Prakasam for YCP and how much the BC vote they can capture in East/West/Krishna/Guntur districts. 

18 hours ago, Sucker said:

Shaemilakka ki vote vese vallu kuda vunnara anna. Anyway Ycheap assam light theesko anna baby_dc1

Correct about Ychep

But after seeing Pachha brothers overacting ( athi) is seems like they are rethinking , This is just my assumption 

2 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

Correct about Ychep

But after seeing Pachha brothers overacting ( athi) is seems like they are rethinking , This is just my assumption 

Sharmila is being elevated because TDP wants her to eat the YCP vote bank. What if she splits anti incumbency vote who hate TDP but don’t want to Jagan….

Regardless, Sharmila is not a factor in this election voting wise. She is doing her best to help the alliance with her speeches against Jagan. 

6 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

I said few weeks before that YCP needs to win at least 35 from Rayalaseema. Then majority seats in Nellore/Prakasam. Assuming they can do at least 50/50 in Uttararandhra, they key to power remains in RS/Nellore/Prakasam for YCP and how much the BC vote they can capture in East/West/Krishna/Guntur districts. 

YCP's best case scenario is 50% of seats in Nellore, Prakasham and Palnadu districts. They are not winning the majority seats in those areas

Just now, Sam480 said:

YCP's best case scenario is 50% of seats in Nellore, Prakasham and Palnadu districts

Nellore - I’d expect YCP to win majority seats still. Nellore Urban potundhi antunnaru.. Jagan was adamant to give this seat to a minority. 

Prakasam - Except Addanki, Paruchur, Kondepi, are they are other seats TDP is clearly winning? Think YCP can do 50/50 here. 

Guntur - Need to see which seats are guaranteed for YCP.