Naaperushiva spotted on Twitter X

JaiBalayyaaa

Just now, Thokkalee said:

Naku enduko nuvu matladuthunte @csrcsr gurthostunnadu.. 

maa bay area vaasulandhariki aayano margadharsakam so konni konni alavaatlu abbesthaayi andhuke anukunta 

what say @Konebhar6 baa

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Naku enduko nuvu matladuthunte @csrcsr gurthostunnadu.. 

haha .. I am def not @csrcsr. He is way more mature and intelligent than me.

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

No way .. Title lo nee peru chusu ... rakhtam udiki post chesa baa ...You are a rare diamond ... 

oho atta vacchava ippudu ardham ayyindhi @3$%

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

maa bay area vaasulandhariki aayano margadharsakam so konni konni alavaatlu abbesthaayi andhuke anukunta 

what say @Konebhar6 baa

I do like @csrcsr. He has his own views. We need to respect individuals who post their views with out considering for consequences. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

mostly ekkuva mandhi cheyyaru baa abuses man db lo..only kotthaga vacchevallu db etakaram artham kaaka feel avuthaaru adhi slow gaa alaavatu ayipoddhi..inka kondharu antaava thelisi pure biases vuntaayi vallu oorike trigger avuthaaru vallaki nacchina vishyam gurinchi evaranna oppose chesthe with out even valid reasons anthey em cheyyalem

I don’t understand why educated idiots in this db feel that they own their leaders and they have to support him no matter what.. leader worshipping ekkuvaipoindi.. kattappa lu aipothaaru.. 

just play both sides and troll both sides.. just have some fun and don’t take anything seriously.. 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

I don’t understand why educated idiots in this db feel that they own their leaders and they have to support him no matter what.. leader worshipping ekkuvaipoindi.. kattappa lu aipothaaru.. 

just play both sides and troll both sides.. just have some fun and don’t take anything seriously.. 

exactly dhammidi vupayogam ledhu...90% US lone settle ayye batch 

akkada ground reality most of them theliyadhu but personal biases tho itla thayaaravuthaaru

14 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

nuv andari gurinchi ilaage antav bro.. adi ni manchithanam!! 😁

We need to stand up for people we do like.

It does not matter whether they share the same idealogy/political affliations as us? 

We are standing up for people who are nice, decent, do not abuse others, and confidently share their views.

8 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

No way .. Title lo nee peru chusu ... rakhtam udiki post chesa baa ...You are a rare diamond ... 

:giggle: idem ragging ra babu

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

exactly dhammidi vupayogam ledhu...90% US lone settle ayye batch 

akkada ground reality most of them theliyadhu but personal biases tho itla thayaaravuthaaru

If people realize what is being discussed in this DB doesn’t swing even 1000 votes, they will relax from abusing people. 

1 minute ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

:giggle: idem ragging ra babu

Ragging aa? I do not know what you had in mind when you posted this .. but @Naaperushiva is one of the most decent people in this DB ..

How about you tell us why you tagged his name? 

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

We need to stand up for people we do like.

It does not matter whether they share the same idealogy/political affliations as us? 

We are standing up for people who are nice, decent, do not abuse others, and confidently share their views.

Ignore baa… anonymity brings out the toxicity in people… db lo couple of years back varaku few girls undevallu… some ppl harassed them a lot and they stopped coming.. some ppl even tracked them and posted personal details like photos, names, etc

the more we defend, the more they attract toxicity… 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

Ragging aa? I do not know what you had in mind when you posted this .. but @Naaperushiva is one of the most decent people in this DB ..

How about you tell us why you tagged his name? 

Anna redbook maintaining with names and threads to lift on June 4th, same as this X user. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sizzler said:

If people realize what is being discussed in this DB doesn’t swing even 1000 votes, they will relax from abusing people. 

Exactly. . I would say it does not even swing even 1 vote .. People do not realize this . .but . 

We are influenced by our parents .. party that our parents prefer ... or what TV channel we see at home .. start following the Media that supports them ... 

We are programmed to believe .. whatever we saw/listen is true ... I do not blame anyone here ... 

We have been programmed by our parents .. by our caste/religion/beliefs .. 

What we believe today is a direct result of .. one of the above ... 

• Upvote 1