YCP Calculations for 88

Sizzler

The way Sharmila is going after Jagan even after elections, I dont  think there will be any patch up efforts. Guess she is taking it too far with her aggressive comments. 

2 minutes ago, Keth said:

Cbn directions lo sharmila konchem kuda siggu leda ala matladiniki?

ilage undandi ycp kaali pakka jagan lopaliki pothadu ycp close inka

I don’t have any beef with you. I shared what I believe in. I don’t give a damn about YCP losing in 2029 or Jagan spending rest of his life in jail.

People pretending to be sincere should rather focus the energy on delivering what had been promised to the people. I’ll be waiting for the Wealth Generation to deliver the promises and not provide excuses.

2 hours ago, Sizzler said:

I don’t have any beef with you. I shared what I believe in. I don’t give a damn about YCP losing in 2029 or Jagan spending rest of his life in jail.

People pretending to be sincere should rather focus the energy on delivering what had been promised to the people. I’ll be waiting for the Wealth Generation to deliver the promises and not provide excuses.

Beef mutton ledu le brother

edo mental jagan gaadu cheppinattu cheptunav.. cbn sharmila ni enduku aadistadu anniya 

sharmila want to become real opposition unlike jagan

On 5/20/2024 at 12:41 PM, Keth said:

Ysr jagga different ra babu

here PK mee anthu chustadu 

On 5/20/2024 at 12:45 PM, CanadianMalodu said:

Vaadi bondha. Valla Anna Sirio valle kaledhu. Adhe cheppedhi Jagan influence YSR kante ekkuve. Takkuva kadhu. Andhuke kanisam 15-20 madhyalo teesukelthadhu Ani cheppedhi. Kapulu kapulu Ani egiri TDP-JS vallu BC vote bank mothaninki nellu vodilesaru. Kapulu kooda split voting, ivvanni neeku June 4 ki bodhapadathayi.

YSR kante jagan ekkuve avunu baaga ekkuva anduke janalu cheppu tho kotti moolana koosopettaru

PK me anthi chustadu ani appude cheppa kada paleru munja kanesam 15-20 Godavari districts lo anta

state motham raledu kada ra bosadk

The way Sharmila is going after Jagan even after elections, I dont  think there will be any patch up efforts. Guess she is taking it too far with her aggressive comments. 

Ycp propaganda nundi bayatiki ravali nuvvu, congress strong avvali ante ycp povali. Brain unna evaru unna same chestharu aa position lo.

• Upvote 1

Sajjala meedha oka YCP supporter ki kooda manchi opinion ledhu… YCP social media batch antha kooda Jr Sajjala meedha anti untaru… em cheyalem .. Jagan vallani pakkana petkunte evaru daggaraki raru

Jagan CM avvaledhu…anduvalla Sharmila ipoledhu kadha… she is working as per directions of CBN… ippudu kooda Jagan ni target chesthe emi radhu ameki.. let them fight it out… People will eventually understand Sharmila…

Lol YCP is never going to get better if cadre believes this. YCP took over Congress core votebank. TDP ki ee votebank tho sambandam ledu. Sharmila and Congress party want their votebank back. Of course they will target Jagan. Unless Ycp will get their act together, they will have a tough time. 

3 hours ago, Sizzler said:

No sane politician will patch up ever again, after taking most of the possible damage already.. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sizzler said:

too far? konchem kuda siggu anedi jagan ki unte aame chepinattu assembly ki vastadu

aame adiginavi anni correct points ye she is speaking well  you gajji fanatic people cant acknowledge anthe

10 hours ago, halwafan said:

No sane politician will patch up ever again, after taking most of the possible damage already.. 

Unfortunately, it didn’t stop, she is on a tirade even now. Alliance would like Sharmila to grow and capture as much vote as possible from YCP along with anti incumbency vote. 

10 hours ago, Sizzler said:

Unfortunately, it didn’t stop, she is on a tirade even now. Alliance would like Sharmila to grow and capture as much vote as possible from YCP along with anti incumbency vote. 

She’s able to get that attention because she’s sister of jagan.. eventually people will ignore her after sometime.. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, halwafan said:

She’s able to get that attention because she’s sister of jagan.. eventually people will ignore her after sometime.. 

YSR’s brand helps her. Going against Jagan gives the mileage she wants. But this should be an eye opener for Jagan.

Just watch how Purandareswari came to help when CBN was arrested , she got appointment with Amit Shah after several years,  how she played a role in forging the alliance with BJP, and how core BJP leaders were ditched to not have any trouble in future for TDP.

On the other hand, Jagan didn’t have the support of his sister. He failed in maintaining the harmony at home. 

• 2 weeks later...