I investigated India’s failed city of Rs 6,67,000 CRORES | Andhra Pradesh

ntr2ntr

1 hour ago, andhra_jp said:

ala ani nuvvu tappa janalu anukoleedu and vaadini odagotttaru and given 23 seats..

Anukee CBN blamed people also in one of his post-election speeches...

Either people are dumb or things did not go as planned for the so called amaravati project...

I would choose option 2

public thought jagan will give 5000 n 2000 sq yard n voted him n now crying

u will see it on 4th

5 hours ago, ARYA said:

not even a single place/room to stay, what did Chandrababu naidu has done in his 5 yrs tenure? 

mee jaggadu oka capitol ayina kattada... Video last 20 seconds lo chood 40 Floors unde building kanapadatayi.. finishing work me jalagadu chesi unte avi livable ayyi untayi. 

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

what a @paytm statement 

then how ur jaggad ruling

Hi Jaffa vixag ki red bus tickets booked aa😂

Just now, Joker_007 said:

mee jaggadu oka capitol ayina kattada... Video last 20 seconds lo chood 40 Floors unde building kanapadatayi.. finishing work me jalagadu chesi unte avi livable ayyi untayi. 

Vadiki vote lu esindi mee batch e ga malla ma jagga anta brainless fake fakodis

1 minute ago, ARYA said:

Vadiki vote lu esindi mee batch e ga malla ma jagga anta brainless fake fakodis

Plate thippesava ayithey....

laugh telugu GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

CBN’s grandeur Amaravati is a failed project from the start, they just wanted to accumulate real estate wealth in the shortest period of time and residual state left without a capital have them a perfect opportunity to grab the lands in the name of capital development.

One fine day, the state has to sell away CRDA lands just to pay the interest. Thanks to CBN and his greed, forth coming generations will pay a price..

I agree kaka...  Amaravati project is unsustainable financial dinosaur project which is bound to fail right from start ...

Option A: 

I still want to give benefit of doubt to CBN that maybe he started this financial dinosaur project for noble cause but when it comes to implementation everything you can imagine started to fail for every possible reason ?

Option B:

I will be surprised if what really happened is CBN and his gang know from start that this will fail anyways so they did real estate mafia and finally pasupu kumkuma and lost the election ..  What will CBN benefit in this Option B scenario other than losing credibility for ever? 

Yendukoo i want to go with Option A unless i am convinced with arguments or  be shown with solid proofs..

11 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

what a @paytm statement 

then how ur jaggad ruling

Jaggedu amaravati develop sestha ani seppinda ?

5 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Plate thippesava ayithey....

laugh telugu GIF

Samara endi ee pake gola…blocking 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Jaggedu amaravati develop sestha ani seppinda ?

dude this is one of ther reasons he is going to lose

chetha salahalatho 30 years chance pogutuukuntunnadu 

he promised 5000 kavulu 

n 2000 sqft land in capital area

he said he built his home here 

unnecessary ga gelikadu konni issues

ysr laga vudi vuntey 30 years for sure

cbn ki vote vesey vadey ledu in ap ayina alliance winning antey imagine

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Samara endi ee pake gola…blocking 

answer cheyyali gani.. Block cheyyadam enduku kaka.. 

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

dude this is one of ther reasons he is going to lose

chetha salahalatho 30 years chance pogutuukuntunnadu 

he promised 5000 kavulu 

n 2000 sqft land in capital area

he said he built his home here 

unnecessary ga gelikadu konni issues

ysr laga vudi vuntey 30 years for sure

cbn ki vote vesey vadey ledu in ap ayina alliance winning antey imagine

The same thing applies to CBN too….isint the whole reason why CbN lost so badly ? It’s a unanimous decision against Amaravati in 2019 and why do you think Jagan will continue failed policy of capital ?

CBN and people like you should rethink about Amara anti investment and the potential losses the state has to bear for generations.

6 hours ago, ARYA said:

not even a single place/room to stay, what did Chandrababu naidu has done in his 5 yrs tenure? 

The way he destroyed many things .. avi kanapadava.. 

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

The same thing applies to CBN too….isint the whole reason why CbN lost so badly ? It’s a unanimous decision against Amaravati in 2019 and why do you think Jagan will continue failed policy of capital ?

CBN and people like you should rethink about Amara anti investment and the potential losses the state has to bear for generations.

adhi economically sustainable ah kadha anedhi another discussion 

ayina capital ki kavalsina admin buildings vunnayi 

i told whats happening in ap 

12 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

I agree kaka...  Amaravati project is unsustainable financial dinosaur project which is bound to fail right from start ...

Option A: 

I still want to give benefit of doubt to CBN that maybe he started this financial dinosaur project for noble cause but when it comes to implementation everything you can imagine started to fail for every possible reason ?

Option B:

I will be surprised if what really happened is CBN and his gang know from start that this will fail anyways so they did real estate mafia and finally pasupu kumkuma and lost the election ..  What will CBN benefit in this Option B scenario other than losing credibility for ever? 

Yendukoo i want to go with Option A unless i am convinced with arguments or  be shown with solid proofs..

For a fact, India never built a city and in a country like India, cities flourished over a period of time but none was constructed with an exception of Chandigarh, which is relatively smaller planned city with investments from the center, punjab and haryana which are all cash rich states. 

The concept of land pooling itself is a flopped idea, acquiring a hundred acres for a public project itself is a Herculean task, imagine pooling 35000 acres for a real estate project with the land owners getting a small share in the project, Do you really think this is feasible ? A 10 acre projects takes few years to develop, imagine what it would take to build and operate a 35000 acres so that the land owners get their developed plots ? In present scenario, it will take two generations for the land owners to get their developed plots and until then the state has to pay lease amounts for 25,000 odd farmers. 

3 minutes ago, kittaya said:

The way he destroyed many things .. avi kanapadava.. 

aa paid pressitute cheppindi kada 2024 completion target ani so 5 yrs lo entha % complete chesad CBN basic Q ki answer adiga do you have an answer?