MP's YSRCP winning

appusri

Max 12 win ayye chance undi but Most likely they will win somewhere between 8-10

YCP has chance to win the below seats. In the remaining seats they are no where in the competition

1. ఒంగోలు
2. నెల్లూరు
3. ఏలూరు
4. విజయనగరం
5. అరకు
6. కర్నూల్
7. నంద్యాల
8. తిరుపతి
9. కడప
10. హిందూపురం
11. అనంతపురం
12  రాజంపేట

i envisage, YCP may get more MP seats than TDP+ irrespective of assembly seats who wins what (that is still debatable)

two parties gave money, i heard, to maintain the voter selling ethics, most of the people they choose one party for assembly and other one for parliament.

5 minutes ago, socrates said:

i envisage, YCP may get more MP seats than TDP+ irrespective of assembly seats who wins what (that is still debatable)

two parties gave money, i heard, to maintain the vote selling ethics, most of the people they choose one party for assembly and other one for parliament.

There is a chance that some People might have preferred NDA candidates over YCP when voting for Parliament

32 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

There is a chance that some People might have preferred NDA candidates over YCP when voting for Parliament

may be its speculation 

for andhra resident assembly is more important than parliamentary 

since last 10 years center didn’t do much andhra noticeably 

so there is chance, if two parties given money, people may voted this way 

1. if tdp+ gave more money and ycp gave less money

result could be more like assembly vote to tdp and parliament to ycp

2. if tdp+ gave less money and ycp gave more money

result could be more like  assembly vote to ycp and parliament to tdp+

anyway off the topic, rayalseema tdp+ mp candidates deliberately didn’t distribute money ani talk,  dont assume they are true democratic warriors, they have their own calculations which surprise them and us on results day

45 minutes ago, socrates said:

two parties gave money, i heard, to maintain the voter selling ethics, most of the people they choose one party for assembly and other one for parliament.

telugu GIF

3 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

telugu GIF

hope you got fame with this gif

but it’s amusing you just ignored the entire comment and highlighted only what is comfortable to troll

still i am not judging you because it happens in social media, people wants undeserved fame with nonsense responses 

• Haha 1