After how many long years you saw your X?

Prasthaanam

7 minutes ago, Prasthaanam said:

Yes. She was wearing a mask. She came opposite to me. I dint realize it was her first due to mask. She stood right behind us for few minutes turning her face to the other side. and then I walked away to watch my kid. But my eyes kept searching for that lady… i told my wife that i think i saw my classmate and will be back. I roamed around the park and I found her sitting on a bench with her sister. I confirmed that it is her.

Im coming back to us in a week. I am not sure if i ever see her again in my life time. Im permanently moving my family to a different city.

Aame kuda vacation ki India ki ochhindhemo mari.. adigi soodalsindhi

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, EyBisa said:

inka love sestunnava bro

Hehe.. 😉  love cheyadam ante enti bhayya? I just think of her sometimes anthe. She doesnt even come to my mind when i am too busy. 

3 minutes ago, Prasthaanam said:

Hehe.. 😉  love cheyadam ante enti bhayya? I just think of her sometimes anthe. She doesnt even come to my mind when i am too busy. 

Anna nuv cheppedi chusthunte.. nuv 16 years nundi eppudu busy lenatte unnav ani antunna db youth 

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Aame kuda vacation ki India ki ochhindhemo mari.. adigi soodalsindhi

Tom bhayya.. nenu kuda alane anukunna..

edaina foreign accessories like sandals, bag, watch, phone untundhemo ani.. no signs as such..

more over, if she was living abroad , people dont prefer to eat such road side bandi midha food.. 😄kids ki kida konipettindhi..

• Confused 1

Anna nuv cheppedi chusthunte.. nuv 16 years nundi eppudu busy lenatte unnav ani antunna db youth 

Heheh.. US lo evadi life kaali gaa untundhi bayya? Kids cricket. Kids classes, pickup etc.,COVID lo multiple jobs.. 

India lo poor people and middle class vaallani kids ki chupettadaniki theeskelindhemo.. or college time lo nuv Akkade panipuri thinevadivemo .. naakendhuko second dhe anipisthundhi.. Eppatikauna ninnu malli akkada chupisthademo aa devudu ani India vellina every time akkadiki velthundhemo

Lol 😂 Script baagane undhi kaani.. antha scene ledhu bro.. 

That bandi didnt even existed before 16 years..

Just now, Prasthaanam said:

Lol 😂 Script baagane undhi kaani.. antha scene ledhu bro.. 

That bandi didnt even existed before 16 years..

Aa Bandi ledhemo.. place aithe adhe na kadha? Aina inthaki insta lo no fb lo LinkedIn lo no oka search stone padese untav ga .. telisipovale ee pastime ye country no

Aa Bandi ledhemo.. place aithe adhe na kadha? Aina inthaki insta lo no fb lo LinkedIn lo no oka search stone padese untav ga .. telisipovale ee pastime ye country no

No signs of her on social media. 

25 minutes ago, Prasthaanam said:

Ala em ledhu man!! I love my family and my kid. Whenever i go deep sleep , i get dreams of my past. Though it was painful, sometimes i wish to go deep sleep 😴 so that i can meet her atleast in my dreams 

good to know 

conclusion, prathi okkadiki ex vuntaru but there are some hard lines like if you commit to one partner there should be strong delete for old partner 

hope your spouse didn’t met her ex same way and posting somewhere in other chat group @Prasthaanam @TOM_BHAYYA

3 minutes ago, socrates said:

good to know 

conclusion, prathi okkadiki ex vuntaru but there are some hard lines like if you commit to one partner there should be strong delete for old partner 

hope your spouse didn’t met her ex same way and posting somewhere in other chat group @Prasthaanam @TOM_BHAYYA

Allaki main Unnadhi okate forum IL.. adhi regular follow aithuntam anna maa db youth antha

27 minutes ago, Prasthaanam said:

Yes. She was wearing a mask. She came opposite to me. I dint realize it was her first due to mask. She stood right behind us for few minutes turning her face to the other side. and then I walked away to watch my kid. But my eyes kept searching for that lady… i told my wife that i think i saw my classmate and will be back. I roamed around the park and I found her sitting on a bench with her sister. I confirmed that it is her.

Im coming back to us in a week. I am not sure if i ever see her again in my life time. Im permanently moving my family to a different city.

Maybe her husband is your wife's X

5 minutes ago, Prasthaanam said:

No signs of her on social media. 

Eyy donga.. baane kastapaddav details kosam aithe .. Aina ethakali ethikithe SM presence leni aada ladies undaru..

3 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Maybe her husband is your wife's X

Tamil cinema concept la lo thappa reality lo avvavanna ittantiyi

2 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Allaki main Unnadhi okate forum IL.. adhi regular follow aithuntam anna maa db youth antha

are you single?

its confusing, are you the OP or different account?