Home Theater System

CuteDesiGal

12 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Receiver + speaker sets + subwoofer .. how do these compare to the new systems with just a speaker and a subwoofer both wireless in terms of output? 

To each its own merits bro

1st one is more for settled family homes / geniine home theatre setups

2nd that include sound bars are more for aprt setups where space is an issue and portability is a priority 

soundbars have inbuilt receiver / digital amplifiers that are on par with others that run using seperate receivers

28 minutes ago, Discotek said:

To each its own merits bro

1st one is more for settled family homes / geniine home theatre setups

2nd that include sound bars are more for aprt setups where space is an issue and portability is a priority 

soundbars have inbuilt receiver / digital amplifiers that are on par with others that run using seperate receivers

I already have setup 1. Super happy. HarmonKardon Receiver+Polk Speakers+Klipsch Subwoofer

But I think the time is over. Need to replace sometime. Heard so much of Sonos setup. Hence wondering if its decent compared to this setup in terms of quality of sound.

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I already have setup 1. Super happy. HarmonKardon Receiver+Polk Speakers+Klipsch Subwoofer

But I think the time is over. Need to replace sometime. Heard so much of Sonos setup. Hence wondering if its decent compared to this setup in terms of quality of sound.

Sonos is quality and premium for sure

also check , nakamichi dragon in the same form factor

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Discotek said:

Sonos is quality and premium for sure

also check , nakamichi dragon in the same form factor

Endi vayya..akkada OP 1000 budget ante meeru 10k budget lo chepthunnaru..

review db GIF

4 minutes ago, AnandaVivek said:

Endi vayya..akkada OP 1000 budget ante meeru 10k budget lo chepthunnaru..

review db GIF

Adjusted to inflation.. 😇

5 hours ago, Kuralokarrepak said:

I got it from Best Buy, 10k ayindhi budget soNance speakers , front speakers Martin logo and two subwoofers from Martin logo . But theatrical experience is superb and receiver is Denon 7.2

anna meeru emitlu( ambanis or adanis)

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Entha ayyindi neeku aa setup?

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Receiver + speaker sets + subwoofer .. how do these compare to the new systems with just a speaker and a subwoofer both wireless in terms of output? 

some expensive ones will be good but you can never match analog to digital. Wired is always better than wireless in any case  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, CuteDesiGal said:

Please suggest sound system for home theater. Budget $1000.

refurb Denon s760h - 350$

Magnat speakers 5 ct - 399$

S@nC#aZi

4 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

refurb Denon s760h - 350$

Magnat speakers 5 ct - 399$

S@nC#aZi

Magnat bagane untaya bro

Just now, CuteDesiGal said:

Magnat bagane untaya bro

try them out. they are average quality

you can always add or mix speakers later as long as the 7.2 channel receiver is good

25 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

some expensive ones will be good but you can never match analog to digital. Wired is always better than wireless in any case  

The problem with wired is pulling wires under carpet or around sofas. Or get home wired. It’s either comfort or quality.

42 minutes ago, CuteDesiGal said:

Entha ayyindi neeku aa setup?

I bought long back. 
Harmon Kardon - 400

speakers - 400

subwoofer 200.

system sounds amazing. Even today same quality. Though receiver does not have Bluetooth, 4k support and even remote broke. System runs fine. Have to manually switch on receiver.

tried configuring another remote to it, did not work

27 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

The problem with wired is pulling wires under carpet or around sofas. Or get home wired. It’s either comfort or quality.

if you have attic access, pulling wire though walls is not hard and install speaker wire outlets at endpoints 

• Upvote 1